Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was the Seraph raised on a farm?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I don't really understand, but the Seraph apparently spends a goodly amount of time singing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". Every time I invoke her to come, when she arrives, she's on the chorus: "E-I-E-I-O".

Was she raised on a farm, or something?

Champion
May 03, 2011
I don't really understand, but the Seraph apparently spends a goodly amount of time singing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". Every time I invoke her to come, when she arrives, she's on the chorus: "E-I-E-I-O".

Was she raised on a farm, or something?

Yes, she was. But it was a Swedish farm. She is clearly saying "Ja-Jo," which is pronounced "Ya-Yo." Because she was raised on a Swedish farm, she's got a bit of a rural accent, which makes the second part, "Jo" sound like "Yoi." Anyway, this means "Yes (despite my benevolent looks, I am going to attack you), Yes (contrary to what you may have believed about Seraphs.) This first "Ja" is simply a "yes," but the "Jo" is a form we don't have in English. It means, "yes, on the contrary."

For further information, contact the SSA (Swedish Seraphs Association). I believe they have a website.

:D