Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Weirwood

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
so we all know that in wysteria beatrice wildwind is from weirwood so what if we unlocked it

Story: After the defeat of her forces in zafaria, Morganthe seeks refuge in the world of Weirwood where instead of going into hiding she begins plotting to destroy its spiral door cutting it off from the rest of the spiral because of the goblins destroying her lair there ambrose calls upon you to go there and finally confront her when you get there you are side tracked by the return of an old rival from a distant memory.. the ghost of malistaire and the the ghost of his wife sylvia! now content and happy they agree to help you find beatrice wildwind and form a team to face morganthe before she can destroy weirwoods connection to the rest of the spiral and move on trapping you there forever! after several encounters with her and the king goblin you manage to stop her from destroying the spiral door there but before you can confront her she escapes into the next spiral world but having found out her reason for turning evil and her route connection to a certain professor still teaching at ravenwood you and your new team You ,Malistaire,Sylivia and Beatrice Wildwind return to wizard city,,,for now ambrose still needing you to help plan how your team will follow her you and your team settle back in at home after a long trip but it was all worth it

so what do you think of my idea? (malistaire ,sylvia and beatrice wildwind would be minions you can unlock after you start weirwood and they wouldnt require pips to summon seeing as they are your friends now) reply and leave your thoughs below i hope you like my idea

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Story is ok, not the best i've seen, but ok. The minion idea, seems a bit to Overpowered. Sorry.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
bionaknight wrote:
Story is ok, not the best i've seen, but ok. The minion idea, seems a bit to Overpowered. Sorry.

i did the minion card idea since i think its annoying to have to wait for pips to summon your school minions

Champion
May 03, 2011
Not sure about the minion aspect (how it would work) but I like the story a lot, especially bringing back Malistaire and Sylvia as guides. Nice twist!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
i think the idea is sweet! it would be a pretty nice addition to the 'worlds so far!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
tabby714 wrote:
Not sure about the minion aspect (how it would work) but I like the story a lot, especially bringing back Malistaire and Sylvia as guides. Nice twist!

their minion profiles would be spell cards like fire elemental or ice guardian like that but those profiles would be seperate than them guiding you they would just be new spells to unlock from doing each of their storyline quests in weirwood

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
teal2828 wrote:
i think the idea is sweet! it would be a pretty nice addition to the 'worlds so far!

i have nothing against the worlds they have made so far i love them all (well i suppose as far the all the floating rubble and volcanic ash go dragonspyre could use some slight updates but other than that its great) i just think it would be cool to see that as the next spiral world and get to see where beatrice wildwind is from plus malistaire and sylvia are some of my favorite characters from the game as far as mascots go so it would be good if they made a come back in my opinion i am glad you like my idea and glad i had this chance to share my ideas with KI and my fellow ravenwood students so see you all in the game!

"we have a weapons vault?"-Firewizardfans Quote Of The Day

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I like the idea for the world, but yes, summoning minions for no pips does seem overpowered.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
dolcoon wrote:
I like the idea for the world, but yes, summoning minions for no pips does seem overpowered.

ok thx for that tip maybe they could cost less pips than normal minions then? still easier just not overpowered

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Firewizardfan wrote:
so we all know that in wysteria beatrice wildwind is from weirwood so what if we unlocked it

Story: After the defeat of her forces in zafaria, Morganthe seeks refuge in the world of Weirwood where instead of going into hiding she begins plotting to destroy its spiral door cutting it off from the rest of the spiral because of the goblins destroying her lair there ambrose calls upon you to go there and finally confront her when you get there you are side tracked by the return of an old rival from a distant memory.. the ghost of malistaire and the the ghost of his wife sylvia! now content and happy they agree to help you find beatrice wildwind and form a team to face morganthe before she can destroy weirwoods connection to the rest of the spiral and move on trapping you there forever! after several encounters with her and the king goblin you manage to stop her from destroying the spiral door there but before you can confront her she escapes into the next spiral world but having found out her reason for turning evil and her route connection to a certain professor still teaching at ravenwood you and your new team You ,Malistaire,Sylivia and Beatrice Wildwind return to wizard city,,,for now ambrose still needing you to help plan how your team will follow her you and your team settle back in at home after a long trip but it was all worth it

so what do you think of my idea? (malistaire ,sylvia and beatrice wildwind would be minions you can unlock after you start weirwood and they wouldnt require pips to summon seeing as they are your friends now) reply and leave your thoughs below i hope you like my idea

I love your idea! Malistaire and Sylvia are my favourite characters in-game too, and I'd love to see them both make a comeback... Having them as minions would be fun, and perhaps players could have the option to join them (please, oh please, KI?).

That said, they should still cost pips- on their own, neither one would be a match for Morganthe, so I don't know about overpowered... I know the treasure version of Malistaire (from the Hand of Doom crowns-pack) costs 6 pips to cast, so maybe that would be fair; then 4 for Sylvia and 2 for Beatrice? Maybe an amulet could give you all 3 cards, one for each (they would have to be no-PvP though, for obvious reasons).

Once again, I love this!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Vampy
(and the rest of our wizarding family).

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Ok for the minion part, um

for one, malistaire changes when you defeat him.
for two, it was already hinted that malistaire was going to be in the storyline again, so you may be too late

Survivor
May 17, 2009
it has to have a part that has to do with the horn im referring to her phrophicy the mirrior will break the horn will call from the shadows i strike and th skis will fall sorry about spelling im young

Jacob Moon Blood lvl 70 death
Wolf Shadow Sword lvl 69 storm
Hunter Dusk Caller lvl 68 balance

Survivor
May 17, 2009
advtech wrote:
Ok for the minion part, um

for one, malistaire changes when you defeat him.
for two, it was already hinted that malistaire was going to be in the storyline again, so you may be too late

it was

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Survivor
May 17, 2011
GGOOSE4 wrote:
it has to have a part that has to do with the horn im referring to her phrophicy the mirrior will break the horn will call from the shadows i strike and th skis will fall sorry about spelling im young

Jacob Moon Blood lvl 70 death
Wolf Shadow Sword lvl 69 storm
Hunter Dusk Caller lvl 68 balance

What lvl are you im lvl 42