Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Things I miss at the higher levels

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The higher levels are a bit too easy so I miss the need to do a lot of adventuring with friends and new friends cause game play difficulty demands it. I miss having to farm bosses (not dungeons) over and over for hard to drop class specific equipment and pets. I like hard to fight unique bosses that are quick enough to get to but needs to be fought with a group, even ravens over and over again were fun though they weren't so easy to get to.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Yeah! That is an interesting point, each wizard had a specific boss to target to get specialized gear for their own needs. It wasn't how it is now where one boss acts like a treasure trove for all wizards where they must be defeated together in cheat style dungeons. It's a lot more team oriented now and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can sometimes leave people stuck by forcing them to wait for a group willing to help out, or a group needing ones help to rush in and work for the gear. In some ways it isn't as individual as it was in earlier levels. Now it is all against one super group and one super group for all, in some sense.