Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor piercing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Any input from seasonned PVPers , is the armor piercing equipment worth the lack in other areas (criticals ect..)sounds great to bypass shields but at low % might get too unreliable?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Use the Infallible treasure card to add 20% armor piercing to your attacks. Other than that, the gear is not really worth it, except maybe the moon wand.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Use the Infallible treasure card to add 20% armor piercing to your attacks. Other than that, the gear is not really worth it, except maybe the moon wand.
i agree the new gear is not even close to the ww gear give or take some of the crafted stuff. infallible is the way to go.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
This is slightly off topic but you may find it useful information. My friend and I did and experiment comparing gargantuan enchanted spells with spells enchanted with unstoppable.

It turned out the fulcrum point was about 600 base damage. In other words for spells below 600 base damage, gargantuan was better, like link and power link. For spells with base damage over 600, unstoppable was better, like efreet and helephant.

If you add the infallible aura into the equation, I'm not sure what happens then.