Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
You know how in Zafaria Nalia DuneStrider talked about Mirage? It would be AWESOME if we could do that! I sort of had a close bond with her...

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
springcider wrote:
You know how in Zafaria Nalia DuneStrider talked about Mirage? It would be AWESOME if we could do that! I sort of had a close bond with her...

ummmm she is in wysteria if im not mistaken

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
springcider wrote:

You had a close bond with an NPC! Lol ... just kidding. Anyways, Nalia Dunestrider was in Wysteria, yet I still agree that eventually Mirage would be added.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
when is was in Wysteria, Nalia Dunestider was definetly the most interseting out of the students there. i would love to see her world. Mirage would probably be Arabian. it kind of reminds me of Aladdin haha

Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
springcider wrote:

they should also add Weirwood because of Beatrice WildWind

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I think they will add mirage because it seems that each world is based on a different civilization. But maybe it's a side world

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Mirage.....
I made up a whole storyline with side quests and everything for that! It was for lvl 30 and up who finished Wysteria and it was an Indian themed world.... based off of what Nalia wears. They should make one, i would love to see what they came up with and compare it to mine! :)

keira Dreamleaf Lvl 64 Diviner

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
mman17 wrote:
springcider wrote:

You had a close bond with an NPC! Lol ... just kidding. Anyways, Nalia Dunestrider was in Wysteria, yet I still agree that eventually Mirage would be added.

I recall correctly and all who said Wysteria, that is correct, anyways Mirage, wow I mean how would it work? What would happen? What would it look like?
Mirage.....
I made up a whole storyline with side quests and everything for that! It was for lvl 30 and up who finished Wysteria and it was an Indian themed world.... based off of what Nalia wears. They should make one, i would love to see what they came up with and compare it to mine!

keira Dreamleaf Lvl 64 Diviner Ok this looks ancient Egyptian to me, we have Krok modern Egypt, so why not Mirage Ancient Egypt? If her clothing had a different pattern(one from India) I might believe it.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
springcider wrote:

Mirage and Polaris are mentioned in the start up quest in avalon as part of the morganthe arc and weirwood is in Avalon

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
landmine999 wrote:
springcider wrote:

they should also add Weirwood because of Beatrice WildWind

I think Wierwood may be part of Avalon. I saw it on the test realm.