Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-2-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another 7 days into the year, and that means that's it's time for yet another Feedback Friday! You know the drill...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Let's talk mounts this week. Currently, I'm riding around the Spiral right now on my new Blue Kirin mount from the Kirin's Hoard pack and really enjoying it! What is your favorite mount, and why?

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I love the dragons, but the faithful dragoness, my favorite, isn't available for purchase anymore. :-(

I also love wings...seraph wings, dragon wings...all of them.

I guess I just like to fly. :-)

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
My favorite mount are the Dragon Wings, why Because they are the first mount to look like realistic dragon wings, and I love dragons

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
aww, your not going to ask us for ideas on new mounts. i knew this thread was too good to be true. *cough*marleybone car*cough* well i guess the concept of a broom has a lot of nice applications, as demonstrated with those candy canes last christmas. there could be more mounts llike that.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
:my favorit mount was the raven but i have bought 20 packs and never got one

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I like the cat mounts and my wyvern mount. I named the wyvern Jake the wyvern. Kind of like Adventure time xD and I named my panther java o.o I also like the hawk mount when KI changed the view. THE VIEW IS BEATUTIFUL!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
my favorite is the Kirtin or Double person mount,

PS. please make more mounts avaible for gold, it would benefit a lot of players

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
May 28, 2009
well i think my favorite is ... the blue kirin mount to the one free item i got from pack a palooza

Armiger
May 10, 2010
My favorite mounts are:

Seraph and Swiftshadow Wings

They are not too big of a mount, look great, no weird movements, ease of flying.

Only bad thing, they only come in black and white, would love to have blue, yellow, and purple.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
My gold kirin, because it moonwalks when going backward... :-P
And I love my blood raven...
Still wish I could get a wyvern or bone dragon though, spent so much on packs

Bragging: After getting a bunch of raven's hoards, I got a raven in one pack, then blood raven immediately after Oh snap!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Blue Kirin Mount... hmmmmm
haven't seen one of them yet.

In so far my mount i love is 'The Tiger'
and i have been told numerous times
i ride it like it's a race car ..lol

i can see what they mean too
as i ride in a way i do not get caught
by the NPCs much any more.

it has the best control of the mounts i have tried to date.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If you ask me, I absolutely LOVE the ostrich mount! It looks so awesome! (heh heh )

If you're asking my favorite mount that I own, definately the bengal tiger.

Can I ask one thing though, can you make a mount so that your pet rides on it next to you ^-^ That would be pretty darn cool :]

See ya in the fire school!

P.S: I turned in my late work for class falmae! Can you rise my average to a 93 now?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I love he Blood Raven two person mount, I spent nearly all of my sixty thousand crowns in an attempt to get one with no success. Even though I already have a wyvern mount if I were to get to the Blood Raven mount i would sell the wyvern.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I loooooove my golden wyvern so much!!! I can't believe how lucky I was when I ended up with two of those but anyway I like the wyvern because of the random fireworks it shoots out occasionally it would be cool if more mount did neat little tricks like that! :D
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 51 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Let's talk mounts this week. Currently, I'm riding around the Spiral right now on my new Blue Kirin mount from the Kirin's Hoard pack and really enjoying it! What is your favorite mount, and why?

I really like the Blood Raven mount, even though I haven't gotten one yet, just because it's cool-looking. The only thing that would drive me nuts would be all of the people asking to ride it (since my sig. other no longer plays, he's not in the Spiral to tag along with me).

Favourites that I do own: Nightflame pegasus and bone dragon (since Vampy/my necro looked kinda silly in seraph-wings, but he's all business now :P).

Of course, the Purple Glider is my #1 fave- it's the first item that I ever bought with Crowns, and has since been discontinued, but my sorcerer is seriously attached to hers. ;)

von Awesome out!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Vampy

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
I'm a fan of the simple wings, personally. (Seraph/Bat) Inexpensive, quick and unobtrusive.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I guess my favorite mount is the simple broom because it gives me the best field of view of all the mounts I've tried.

I also enjoy the Spectral Dragon because visually it is just too cool.

One more favorite: The Swift Griffon because it jumps so high into the air. Jumping off ramps and stairs is really fun. I am easily amused. :D

My favorite mount could have been the raven, if my view of the world was from on high instead from below his feet.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
The rhino is definetly coolest. And if i might make a suggestion, there should be some mounts that look like spells(leviathan,hydra,firecat,ice wyvern

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I love my broom, the purple glider has been my signature mount for a while now. It is simple, unobtrusive, and not so big as to get in the way.

I also love the wings - seraph, dark shadow, fairy, dragon, and bat wings. They also are not too large, are very graceful, and are not as prone to receiving some rude and graphic commentary I've heard about brooms.

Also these mounts don't tend to give you any motion sickness that you get with some of the other mounts.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Blood Raven by far! I just have a distinct attraction to birds, especially Crows and Ravens.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
marksommerville wrote:
aww, your not going to ask us for ideas on new mounts. i knew this thread was too good to be true. *cough*marleybone car*cough* well i guess the concept of a broom has a lot of nice applications, as demonstrated with those candy canes last christmas. there could be more mounts llike that.

Sorry, but that would be too modern.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Without a doubt, it's Seraph Wings. They're fast even in 1-day form, and go great with my death's white-black color combo. So, I love them. I even like them more then my gold wyvern.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i like my rhino. it makes questing with a friend nice and easy. they just hop on and then i take them with. no teleporting and no trying to follow.

Administrator
Great feedback, thanks! Another FF coming up!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea