Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cleanse all negative charms?

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
cheese03161999 wrote:
I do a lot of 4v4 on my transcended life and fire, but most of them we go against plague spammers. We usually win against these teams. but it takes like 2-3 hours to beat. I was thinking that the only way to stop plague spammers is a cleanse all negative charm move for storm, kinda like shatter for myth. The spell will be 2 or 3 pips (doesn't matter) and cleanses all negative charms. This will help a lot in pvp and should make it more enjoyable, instead of a 2 hour match because the other team is using virulent plague, virulent plague treasure, plague, and plague treasure all the time. So KI please consider this idea.

Andrew Transcended Fre
Jacob Shadowshade Transcended Life

Great Idea Cheese, but you need to post this in the Dorms Section of the message boards!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
cheese03161999 wrote:
I do a lot of 4v4 on my transcended life and fire, but most of them we go against plague spammers. We usually win against these teams. but it takes like 2-3 hours to beat. I was thinking that the only way to stop plague spammers is a cleanse all negative charm move for storm, kinda like shatter for myth. The spell will be 2 or 3 pips (doesn't matter) and cleanses all negative charms. This will help a lot in pvp and should make it more enjoyable, instead of a 2 hour match because the other team is using virulent plague, virulent plague treasure, plague, and plague treasure all the time. So KI please consider this idea.

Andrew Transcended Fire

Jacob Shadowshade Transcended Life

Cheese,

I really like the idea, and what about adding a spell for traps, or one for both All Neg traps and All neg charms. Nice idea, and I really would like to see you post this as Darth suggested, it's is really needed in the game.

Joe.