Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why dont pet get all of there talances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
why dont pet get all of the talencts when they get to epic.i think they should when they get to epic because if you want may cast sprite and unicorn at some time it could take your hole life to get that.just saying pet should get all of there talances :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
scremo1 wrote:
why dont pet get all of the talencts when they get to epic.i think they should when they get to epic because if you want may cast sprite and unicorn at some time it could take your hole life to get that.just saying pet should get all of there talances :D

That would make pets too overpowered. Pets are given 4 talents at this point, I can possibly see KI taking this to 5 sometime in the future, but even then, that is just hoping.

Everyone wants certain talents on their pets and that is why pets are such a huge money maker in this game. That is why it costs for pet energy refills and for mega snack packs.

I can't even blame KI for this, it was an excellent idea to generate cash flow. Cash they use to make the game better, create new worlds, expand the game. If KI would give pets all of their talents, they would take a huge loss to their capital and not be able to give us the new worlds, new spells, new everything that we keep asking for.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Defender
May 29, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:
worst idea i have ever heard.

How rude, try and show some respect ok? Pets cant get all talents cause that would probably be too much. ( It depends really, if they doubled the point cost and added 2 for ever talent )

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Not to be mean but this is a bad idea. If pets got all their possible talents people will be so sad to see thier un-rare bloodbats get just selfish talents.
Also people with their lvl 58 pets will be castin all these random spells. That would also make pets way too over powered. If you want to have pets get all of their talents just wait until you work at KI.

P.S talents is spelled T.A.L.E.N.T.S not T.A.L.E.S.C.E.

And mkt3 how asked you to join? And I said not to be mean if you can take time to read my post.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
hey and ps that bat pet or what ever it is called it mostly gets like 50+ for like speed or something like that and 2 why would it be bad all it would do is just a boost in stuff like i have seen this one kid that had 4 may casts it had sprite unicorn tower shield and something else i for got. all i am saying is that you would not have to spend you hole life looking for some talent or something.i mean a pet with a 32 pet agree wont get any thing if you boost it to like 90 of core it will get something that is crazy i mean it is not rocket science all i saying it that it would be much better if they could get talents and if it doesnt happen i not going to spend my life looking for one talent so there thanks for telling me about my idea well laters.:l ps i dont use these .s cuz i for get to

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
True they would be overpowered and imagine how much it would take to get them to that age , if i'm not mistaken thats a grand total of 127,875 experience points in training, unless you have a vast amount of crowns it'll take a while.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
btw how would they be power full i mean all they do is just like what heal in battle and they do not heal all the time soooo it would not make them power full. all it would do would just make the game more fun to play because come on the people who dont want it are the people who dont have any good pets so maybe you guys sould get some pets and get them to epic and then see what it is like if you spent a bunch of money on that pets and like about 9 weeks on it or something :?