Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is up with quests in wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
I have compleated all the quests in wysteria. But I feel there is more to the world than just the spiral cup. I also compleated all the quests in peagus place and do not have the badge "Hero of pegasus place". I have did all the quests for headmisstress crisp. I have also beat all the quests in TangleWood way .I am very confused with this world. Please tell me the answers to my qustions.

CaleBattleCaller:Magus Pryromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cabethebabe035 wrote:
I have compleated all the quests in wysteria. But I feel there is more to the world than just the spiral cup. I also compleated all the quests in peagus place and do not have the badge "Hero of pegasus place". I have did all the quests for headmisstress crisp. I have also beat all the quests in TangleWood way .I am very confused with this world. Please tell me the answers to my qustions.

Here is a link that shows a Basic Badge guide:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges#Page_21

Scroll down to page 18 for "Hero of Pegasus Place".

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
hmm thats really odd maybe you should ask kingsilse about that one because i cant give you an answer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
When u reach lvl 68 or something, you go to the tower of the helephant, which is really hard

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
cabethebabe035 wrote:

Wysteria is a cover up story so its really just metn for the xp. It doesnt really have a biginning or end to it.