Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 10 Level 78 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Whoa Keres was my idea to have death damage and leaves a plauge, what is this?

Defender
May 29, 2011
To be honest, I dont even want rank 10 spells.

1. they cost too many pips, so they need to increase that.

2. Why are we getting a new spell every 10 levels? What happened to teaching us?

3. In response to two, why arent are teachers teaching us they were untill lvl 42? I am tired of the old pattern and wish we got a whole new variety of spells by now.
It could be like:

( starting from 42 ) 56, 64, 72.

1 spell a world is really starting to annoy me.( besides the astral spells, they dont really count to me )

So, ravenwood teachers better get to work on getting us some new spells.

Hopefully rank 10 spells will not come, and instead school taught spells. ( more training points to use! )

Mycin legenddreamer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Storm: Shocktopus
10 Pips 90 + 900 storm damage to all enemies and stuns.

A tidepool appears on the battlefield with rocks, seaweed, and other small marine creatures. Bubbles begin to come up from underneath the water and long dark purple tentacles sparking with electric energy, rise up out of the water. The head of the Shocktopus breaks the surface and opens its eyes revealing large, glowing yellow eyes. Its entire body begins to spark and crackle with rage. The Shocktopus slams down and then wraps a tentacle around the an enemy, doing the initial damage. It then begins to glow purple, crackle and spark, then BLAM! An explosive force of electrical energy explodes under the tentacles, doing the remaining damage. The Shocktopus then fires a jet of black sticky ink from its beak at the enemy, stunning them.

Credit goes to Achilles398 for this spell. Great Idea!

Fire: Advocate of Fire
10 Pips with 75% Accuracy
Does 940 fire damage to all enemies & leaves -90% weakness on all.

A Warrior with Wings, engulfed with fire, flies down and lands in the center bearing a great Axe. He lifts the axe up and fire ecompases the Axe, with a swing of the axe at each target.

Ice: Amarok
10 Pips with 80% Accuracy
Does 80+840 ice damage over 3 rounds and stuns for one round.

Starts with a close-up of the moon as Amarok howls. The camera zooms out to reveal the back of the sitting Amarok (a large wolf with white and light blue fur). It stands up on all fours, turns to face the target and growls. It runs and attacks the target before fleeing the scene.

Credit goes to AkihiroHattori5's Idea for this spell. Excellent Idea.

Death: Keres
10 Pips 880 death damage to all enemies and leaves a Virtulent plague.

A Female Death spirit rises from the ground, she is ghostly white with wings. She raises her hands as if calling to you, she then drains you of life.

Life: Womping Willow
10 Pips 75+825 Life damage to all enemies over 3 rounds.

Need I explain this one? With some minor name changes and description changes, it can easily get around any possible copyright infringements.

Myth: Valkyrie
Does 920 Myth damage to all enemies & stuns all

A female warrior carrying a Golden spear and riding on a Pegasus, swoops down into the center circle, Raises her Spear and it lights up, she points the spear at the opponent and a mystical blast hits each enemy.

Balance: Cygnus
10 Pips with 85% Accuracy
Does 300+900 Balance damage over 3 rounds to 1 enemy and stuns.

An Egyptian Warrior Appears, carrying a sword and shield. He looks down at all the combatants and with a great cry, attacks.

These are my Ideas for the next world and the Rank 10 spells.

This is a new revision for the spells. I edited them, but not everyone reads the first post, some just go to the last post. So this is the latest and current edition of these spells.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I have a pretty good idea for the rank 10 death spell:

Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy, it pulls back because its fangs are still embedded. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Sorry if this is long.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Is it irrelevant to fear death?"

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I have a pretty good idea for the rank 10 death spell:

Crypt Spider
900 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy, it pulls back because its fangs are still embedded. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Sorry if this is long.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Is it irrelevant to fear death?"

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
darthjt wrote:

A tidepool appears on the battlefield with rocks, seaweed, and other small marine creatures. Bubbles begin to come up from underneath the water and long dark purple tentacles sparking with electric energy, rise up out of the water. The head of the Shocktopus breaks the surface and opens its eyes revealing large, glowing yellow eyes. Its entire body begins to spark and crackle with rage. The Shocktopus slams down and then wraps a tentacle around the an enemy, doing the initial damage. It then begins to glow purple, crackle and spark, then BLAM! An explosive force of electrical energy explodes under the tentacles, doing the remaining damage. The Shocktopus then fires a jet of black sticky ink from its beak at the enemy, stunning them.

A Warrior with Wings, engulfed with fire, flies down and lands in the center bearing a great Axe. He lifts the axe up and fire ecompases the Axe, with a swing of the axe at each target.

Starts with a close-up of the moon as Amarok howls. The camera zooms out to reveal the back of the sitting Amarok (a large wolf with white and light blue fur). It stands up on all fours, turns to face the target and growls. It runs and attacks the target before fleeing the scene.

A Female Death spirit rises from the ground, she is ghostly white with wings. She raises her hands as if calling to you, she then drains you of life.

Need I explain this one? With some minor name changes and description changes, it can easily get around any possible copyright infringements.

A female warrior carrying a Golden spear and riding on a Pegasus, swoops down into the center circle, Raises her Spear and it lights up, she points the spear at the opponent and a mystical blast hits each enemy.

An Egyptian Warrior Appears, carrying a sword and shield. He looks down at all the combatants and with a great cry, attacks.

This is a new revision for the spells. I edited them, but not everyone reads the first post, some just go to the last post. So this is the latest and current edition of these spells.

These are all much better than the first editions. Now we need to have a faster way of getting pips or be able to start out with say, 3 power pips instead of 2.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Aritako wrote:
darthjt wrote:

These are all much better than the first editions. Now we need to have a faster way of getting pips or be able to start out with say, 3 power pips instead of 2.

Thanks.

Oh, and AkihiroHattori5's New spells post has an idea of getting more power pips faster.

Oh and I want to apologize to watsupdog, yes, I did use your idea and you do deserve full credit. Thanks for the help!

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012

it may need to do a little more than that most storm wizards can do 1,000 damage at like level 38 or 48 and it might need to do a little more im not saying itsa bad idea and im not trying to hurt your feelings (trust me with my life ive been having enough of that happen to me lately) how about letting it do about 1,100 damage that seems a fair damage for a level 78 storm wizard i hope this helped keep up with the awesome ideas

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
i only have one right now but all think of some more later. here's my idea.

Storm: nautilus army

it starts like triton. then a nautilus peers at the target from behind a sand hill. then it floats to the middle and blows some bubbles. one by one very quickly a whole bunch of nautiluses appear out of the sand. the first one blows bubbles and the others float onto each other forming a wall behind the first nautilus. it swims around the opponent very fast and then floats back to the others leaving a whirlpool around the opponent. the whirlpool blast outward dealing 1300. The army blows a giant bubble that floats toward the opponent and explodes leaving a cloud in front of it. the cloud disappears leaving 2 minus 50% accuracy charms. then the first nautilus floats up to the enemy and tickles it with it's tentacles to stun the enemy and leaves 2 stun shields and then swims back to the army. There is a 50% chance that five nautiluses from the army will surround the enemy, do the same thing as the first one and stun the enemy for another round leaving two more stun shields

so how do you like my idea. post me back

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
For the Polar Bear spell he isn't saying stuns for three rounds, he is saying Damage over three rounds. Stun one round. Read it a bit more carefully.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
The fire won is too powerful cause it has a -90 percent weakness!?!!??

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
i love the Ice: Amarok idea!!! but it would need to have ice in there somewhere. and it would be dissappointing if it was damage over rounds :/. maybe it could be kinda like heckhound's attack? but with the same animation you listed, and different damage.

Liam Shadow-Legendary Thaumaturge-Lv. 64

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Name: Dino Death

Type: Death
What Happens: 1030 damage and steal 3 shields

Move: There is a forest. A bug roar happens and birds fly from a tree. There is a close up on his eye and it is red and mad. You hear 3 stomps and it comes out and roars at the sky while shaking his head. It charges at the opponent doing 1030 damage. Then it roars at the shield area and 3 shields dissapear and reapear on the caster.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Still not a fan of the double hit effect, but I like the focus and animation.

Eh...it's good. It's definitely better than the Fireball idea. And the damage is great.

Well, what can I say here? Of course I like this idea.

Again, like the idea.

I still feel this isn't a good idea. Not only have you not identified the difference between this attack and the Harry Potter original, but the name is even the same. Again, the Harry Potter fandom is huge. Someone will notice this and call KI out on it. There is not a doubt in my mind that KI will look at this attack not hesitate to forget everything they read prior and move on.

I like this idea.

First, this is very reminiscent of Ra. Second, I looked up Cygnus and only got Cycnus, the name of a few different characters in Greek mythology.

A few spells were changed, based on feedback. Thank you all for your replies. Also want to thank AkihiroHattori5 for the great feedback and for using one of his Ideas.

You're welcome!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Again, I have made changes to the spells and some of the descriptions. Take a look at the first post to see the changes and tell me what you think.

Thank you all for your time and replies.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Reply: Basically a powerful, double hit Storm Lord. Not bad.

Reply: Dramatic! The Weakness percentage might need to be toned down a bit, though.

Reply: I like it.

Does 880 death damage to all enemies and leaves a Virtulent plague.

Reply: Dramatic and balanced, I like it.

Credit goes to Watsupdog for this Idea, thank you!

Life: Wicked Willow

An evil and baron willow tree, surrounded by graves. You can hear the wind and then a wolf howl in the distance. The tree is still, but suddenly, an evil face emerges from the center of the tree. It looks very upset that it was woken from it's slumber, it slams it's branches on the ground, then takes it's biggest branch and swings it at the enemies.
Reply: Not bad!

Reply: So long as it isn't a two round stun, I like it!

An Egyptian Warrior Appears, carrying a sword and shield. He looks down at all the combatant and with a great cry, Swings his sword back, then jumps and swings the sword over his head and swings it forward, when landing, he lunges the sword down, hitting the enemy.
Reply: Interesting, but in my opinion, it might be more like Balance to leave a Black Mantle instead of the stun. Damage is good, and animation is great.

All comments in above quote. All in all, not bad!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Again, I have made changes to the spells and some of the descriptions. Take a look at the first post to see the changes and tell me what you think.

Thank you all for your time and replies.

Lol, you're really wanting these spells to come in. Well, they're good, so I don't think that anyone will post anything to improve on, because these spells seem like something KI will make. Hopefully they took notice to the ideas, because it seems balanced to me.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Balance is WAY underpowered. It is only Rain of Fire with a stun to ONE enemy. Balance needs more power.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
bunnyboymiles wrote:
Balance is WAY underpowered. It is only Rain of Fire with a stun to ONE enemy. Balance needs more power.

What? His Balance spell would be the strongest non per-pip spell in Balance's arsenal.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
bunnyboymiles wrote:

all schools should have smart wizard teachers

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
I am a level 80 Life wizard. I LOVE the Willow idea!!!! Finally someone who gets it! Your damage is perfect, not over powered at all considering the next world will be mad crazy with high life enemies.

We do not need another heal spell.... right now all the heals are perfect, with critical Re-Birth works fine, Satyr is my second fave... with proper critical for now we do not need another heal card, we need to be able to attack as well, other wise we are just a healing class. We need a hit all or damage over time for all spell.

I also had an idea for a hit-all card for our next spell....

I would like to see a hit all in a female form, Goddess of Nature (Gaia possibly) she is formed/arises from the earth, rocks and plants, or maybe forms by joining of images of nature things (animals, surrounding plants, birds insects etc) she is made of those nature things and shows her anger towards our enemies by making the earth swallow each enemy up, if they do not die, they get a life trap.

She would do 900-950 damage with the life traps if said enemies do not die.

Just another idea out there.