Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

through this door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
hi i am a lv 63 balance wizard i want to go to zafaria and i know that i beat celestia i havent played since before zafaria came to the spiral when i went back on ambrose told me to see him about zafaria and i did and no quest from them any help? please and thank you!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
juggalette2089 wrote:
hi i am a lv 63 balance wizard i want to go to zafaria and i know that i beat celestia i havent played since before zafaria came to the spiral when i went back on ambrose told me to see him about zafaria and i did and no quest from them any help? please and thank you!

Pretty much make sure you did the main story line in the Crusty Empire and that Edith at the bottom of the ramp when you come into Celestia doesn't have anything for you, she sends you to the Trial of the Spheres where the Though the Door quest leads to when you completed that instance.

As for the Ambrose calling he does have a tendency to do that when you use another computer or like you - haven't played in a while.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
thx for letting me know...i found out what i need to do i had to talk to the fire school teacher, but i do have another question, how do i close a thread