Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

someone hatch with me!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
;)I have been searching for the egg pet for almost a week now and so far nobody has hatched with me. please someone hatch with me with there egg pet,the pet i am using is an adult fierce hound with talents death giver and spritely and derby of musical lane and charge up. please someone hatch with me. if you will hatch with me leave a message and i will message you back with and available time we both have.

Angel :-)

Champion
May 03, 2011
If you post your request on Wizard 101 Central, I am sure you can find what you are looking for. There is a whole section on pet mixing meet-ups. This forum isn't really useful for meet-ups, since it takes quite a while for posts to appear. W101 Central operates in real time, which means someone will see your request immediately and can PM you about your request. Good luck!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
angle55 wrote:
;)I have been searching for the egg pet for almost a week now and so far nobody has hatched with me. please someone hatch with me with there egg pet,the pet i am using is an adult fierce hound with talents death giver and spritely and derby of musical lane and charge up. please someone hatch with me. if you will hatch with me leave a message and i will message you back with and available time we both have.

Angel :-)

sure i will hatch with ya
if ya have a central account pm me the meet up deats there and i will respond

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
It wont come out as a egg pet unless your fierce hound is rarer than 60. You have a really high chance of getting a pet thats less rare (ex sun bird and sea dragon 85% chance of a high pedigree sun bird. 15% chance sea dragon with bad talents)

Hope u get it.

Duncan DeathCaster