Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world!!! PLEASE????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Hello i just finished the game!!! x happy dance x But i really don't want my wizard101 adventure to end :-( are you guys gonna make another world? I THINK YOU SHOULD!!!! :-D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 70 life wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
They just released the newest world not too long ago. Programming of this nature takes months. The game is not over; there will be more worlds. You just have to be patient. Go back and do quests you haven't done; craft, garden or just create new wizards.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Patience, young Padawan.....
While it is pretty clear they will be making more worlds, it doesn't happen over night. Thety must brainstorm, fine tune, polish, test, test again, and finally release it. Then they still have to work some bugs out, depending on the speed of the release. So fear not, but have patience :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:
Hello i just finished the game!!! x happy dance x But i really don't want my wizard101 adventure to end :-( are you guys gonna make another world? I THINK YOU SHOULD!!!! :-D

There are several things you can do young wizard while you wait. Back track and make sure you did all side quests, train that pet or hatch a few new ones till maybe you get the ideal stats you want, grow some flowers, help anyone or just friends, clean out your bank and backpack that by now is probably crammed - put stuff that is good in the shared bank for other wizards to use or sell, fix up your house to just the way you like it or buy another one, craft something or start it if you haven't and the number one boredom killer - start another wizard in the school of your choice.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Considering only one part of the wonderous Umbra Queen's propechy has happened, I don't think that Kingsisle will stop creating new worlds.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:

dont worry in about a few months or maybe a year they will have either another side world or raise the lvl cap

relax from adventuring for now and work on something in the mean time whether its pet derby to training pets or pvp or plain lvling up a new char

if your patient enough time will fly by and we will have a new world in a few months or so

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
A new world might be sooner than we think.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/mystery-puzzle

Granted this puzzle could relate to anything and will certainly be fun putting together as all the pieces are released, but my bet is that the puzzle relates to a new side world. My guess is Weirwood.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
kingurz wrote:

Granted this puzzle could relate to anything and will certainly be fun putting together as all the pieces are released, but my bet is that the puzzle relates to a new side world. My guess is Weirwood.

But if it were to be Weirwood, that would be a Side World, since it is only as the home of a Fairy mentioned in a Side World(Wysteria), right??

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

But if it were to be Weirwood, that would be a Side World, since it is only as the home of a Fairy mentioned in a Side World(Wysteria), right??

Correct.

I'm working off the trend that side worlds follow main worlds. Celestia and Zafaria were both main worlds and they were both released in the fall.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Imahippie10 wrote:

he's right. you should make another world. maybe a death place in that unopened fence in the haunted cave in triton avenue

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kingurz wrote:

Woo Hoo! I guessed correctly!

Of course Weirwood didn't actually end up being the side world I was thinking of, but it's neat that KI threw a curveball at us.

Almost everyone thought each mentioned world would be a complete and distinct world. Couple this with the fact KI's new game also takes place within the Spiral, is really going to make this interesting!

I think its safe to bet there are plenty of new worlds on the horizon.