Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firearms. (Yes, That Means Guns.)

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
Dr. Seuss also did not approve of gunplay. He was anti-violence, and spent his entire career as a writer creating stories that model and reflect the antithesis of our callous and often violent society.

My post was nothing about if someone approves or disproves of guns. You read my response,but you did not comprehend. It was merely pointing out that some of the posts suggested a problem with gun violence,but have no qualms with other kinds of violence. I even listed the dragon scenario as one of many examples. Think about it. What is more violent and horrific,a gun used in violence, or a dragon that roasts people alive with its flame breathe? If you have an agenda against guns,that is certainly your prerogative,but to beret others for their suggestions,when there are clearly more heinous examples that are already in play, suggestions a double-standard,or a weak argument at the very least. Furthermore,the original poster was not initiating any pro-gun rhetoric,he just posted a request in an intelligent manner,which some of the posters chided him for. I reflect his disdain for the weak and callouses responses. There was nothing wrong with his post,but ignorance was rampant in a few of the responses.

Erm, stand down, please. Your personal attack rides the line of trolling.

"...beret others..."

LOLZ, I am not aware of how to hat a person, but it sounds fearsome. Seriously though, I could easily point out that you are berating me in your reply.

No, I do not think your comparison between a magical dragon casting magical fire at magical characters in a fictional story and magical characters using handguns to shoot bullets in a magical setting to be similar at all.

Yes, I do have an anti-gun agenda. It's clear from my previous posts that I do hold this bias, and I am rather proud to be a member of the anti-gun club. That's one reason I appreciate Wizard101 so much; the environment is carefully constructed to ensure the safety of children, including protecting them from unacceptable fantasy gunplay.

Warmest Regards,

Queenlybluebean

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
No. Guns would shatter the wizardly, kid friendly feel of the game. It would turn it from Wizard101 to Call of Duty. Sorry, but no.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
my answer is no. Why because we have magic not guns and plus it would be totally no fun and kids shouldnt use guns that just my opinion

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
The biggest argument is that guns aren't magic. You know what else isn't magic? Anything. We have swords in real life. Are there any real swords that electrocute on contact? We have pets in real life. Do we have knee-height animals that give people cards to use that summon huge magical monsters? We have mounts in real life. Do we have low-altitude, one-person flying objects that have no means of propulsion? KI, the last time I read your moderation policy, you said you would moderate anything that wasn't helpful. When did that change? Or when did "This is such a terrible idea" become helpful? I'm sure all you people saw the posts demanding for gauntlets, shields, and more schools. Why don't you hea over there to insult ideas? In case you didn't know, guns have been around for over 600 years. You people didn't comlain about Marleybone, which would be after thta. what's so different about this?
KI, you disappoint me. Posters, you anger me.

First off, no one has insulted you from what they have posted, but we STRONGLY disagree. Second, the name WIZARD pretty much says it all. Wizards may carry a wand or a staff, but what that wand appears to look like does not matter as long as it does not look like a GUN.

I don't care how long guns have been around. I disapprove. As many others have already stated, this is a "FAMILY ORIENTED GAME.

As for Moderation, KI does and excellent job of that. You might want to go and re-read what it says.

You asked for postive opinions. NOT likely. You can't expect other members not to voice their opinions and especially on something like this.

It has already been stated by a couple of posters that if guns are introduced to this game, their accounts will be closed. I can also assure you that there will be many more that will do the same...... There are a lot of young kids that play and as soon as parents start seeing something like that, they will also cancel accounts. I have a couple of nephews and a grandson that play and not only will I cancel my account but their parents will theirs too.

If you want to play something that has guns and that sort of weapons, then you need to find a different game.

KI has made one of the most unique games that is the most family oriented online game. IF guns are added into the game, it is no longer a family game.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
Dr. Seuss also did not approve of gunplay. He was anti-violence, and spent his entire career as a writer creating stories that model and reflect the antithesis of our callous and often violent society.

My post was nothing about if someone approves or disproves of guns. You read my response,but you did not comprehend. It was merely pointing out that some of the posts suggested a problem with gun violence,but have no qualms with other kinds of violence. I even listed the dragon scenario as one of many examples. Think about it. What is more violent and horrific,a gun used in violence, or a dragon that roasts people alive with its flame breathe? If you have an agenda against guns,that is certainly your prerogative,but to beret others for their suggestions,when there are clearly more heinous examples that are already in play, suggestions a double-standard,or a weak argument at the very least. Furthermore,the original poster was not initiating any pro-gun rhetoric,he just posted a request in an intelligent manner,which some of the posters chided him for. I reflect his disdain for the weak and callouses responses. There was nothing wrong with his post,but ignorance was rampant in a few of the responses.

Pyrsik, I understand your scenario, but not your reasoning. Guns are obtainable in REAL LIFE, but a FIRE BREATHING DRAGON IS NOT.

Guns take away the fantasy play of the game. Fire breathing dragons is fantasy.

As for your comment about weak and callous comments, I don't think so. We all have the right to voice our opinions.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
The only "gun" that may work would be some kind of cowboy pistol that is EXTREMELY toned down. Reason being is that many kinds under the age of ten have cowboy themed birthday parties with those fake pistols, so something like that might improve the game.

Nonetheless, KI will not add guns.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
It's no wonder this has never been mentioned. It's know as a family game on here. That means no guns

Survivor
May 24, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
I can't imagine that this hasn't been suggested before, but I haven't seen any. Things people suggest, like shields and gauntlets, would have to completely redesign the game. These would be something like the two-handed weapons. Script a few animations (Yes, I get that's pretty hard,) and then you're just making filler weapons. Maybe if we get a world like somewhere from the Renaissance, all the way to the Old West, (which I would absolutely LOVE, KI!) could implement it as some firearms fitting with lore. I've got a few ideas, too.
Blunderbuss of Blaze: Does some sort of 0-pip, weak fire spell like the wands do.
Flintlock of Frost: Same, with Ice.
Arquebus or Arcing: Storm.
Crossbow of Creation: Myth.
This could also add some kind of new $30-40 pack. Imagine: holding a repeater in your hand while wearing gunslinger garb riding some new horse mount. I can't ramble any longer; it's late and I've had a long day. Anybody want to share their (positive) opinions?

I made this suggestion before about having a new world based on the Old West called Tumbleweed Plats, I even made the suggestion of having guns in it, but they wont fire like real guns, you spin them around on your fingers like Real cowboys have in the real world to activate the symbol that represents the schools of fire, ice, storm, etc. and once the symbol has been shown, you hit the trigger, but no bullet comes out of it, cause your bullet would be the spell that you clicked on, but when it comes to attacking with a wand like spell with the guns, i can understand that might show some concerns, but i think i might have an idea for that, how about this, if the guns are based on the schools, how about we have guns for fire school shoot out mini metors at them and for ice mini blizzards and storm lighting bolts and so on, and plus, i'm the one who suggested on putting bow and airrows in the game in the first place.

Valkoor Titanblade lvl 70 Fire

Historian
May 01, 2010
wizguygoo wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
The biggest argument is that guns aren't magic. You know what else isn't magic? Anything. We have swords in real life. Are there any real swords that electrocute on contact? We have pets in real life. Do we have knee-height animals that give people cards to use that summon huge magical monsters? We have mounts in real life. Do we have low-altitude, one-person flying objects that have no means of propulsion? KI, the last time I read your moderation policy, you said you would moderate anything that wasn't helpful. When did that change? Or when did "This is such a terrible idea" become helpful? I'm sure all you people saw the posts demanding for gauntlets, shields, and more schools. Why don't you hea over there to insult ideas? In case you didn't know, guns have been around for over 600 years. You people didn't comlain about Marleybone, which would be after thta. what's so different about this?

Doggy, slow down. Look, in case you havent noticed, nobody supports your idea. Slow down. If you wanna play a gun game, go play one on Xbox Live. Not Wizard101. This isnt Guns101, its wizard101. KI wants family friendly games. Not shoot-em-up violent games. We realize none of this is real, thats the exact reason we play for sake. None of us play this to shoot monsters. We all play it to cast spells to destroy them for us. Get it? Guns arent for family games. Get that through your head. No, lets put this topic to rest already. Gatorjaw, my word of advice. Go play another game that doesnt involve guns or magic. See if that suits you. If not, try to play a game other then w101 and leave us to our own fun.

Was that a bit uncalled for? He was suggesting a very minor part of the game at the most, NOT something insane like changing all the wands in W101 to guns. I have to agree with kingurz on this, we have bows in this game, that have been around much longer than guns, KI made it so there werent real arrows, just slivers of energy, swords never actually contact the enemy, they just send a swipe of....I dont even know what to call that.... Anyway, so I can bet that if KI really wanted to, really put thier energy into it (which is unlikely none the less), they could twist guns to make them more kid friendly.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ValeDonte wrote:
[I made this suggestion before about having a new world based on the Old West called Tumbleweed Plats, I even made the suggestion of having guns in it, but they wont fire like real guns, you spin them around on your fingers like Real cowboys have in the real world to activate the symbol that represents the schools of fire, ice, storm, etc. and once the symbol has been shown, you hit the trigger, but no bullet comes out of it, cause your bullet would be the spell that you clicked on, but when it comes to attacking with a wand like spell with the guns, i can understand that might show some concerns, but i think i might have an idea for that, how about this, if the guns are based on the schools, how about we have guns for fire school shoot out mini metors at them and for ice mini blizzards and storm lighting bolts and so on, and plus, i'm the one who suggested on putting bow and airrows in the game in the first place.

Valkoor Titanblade lvl 70 Fire

NO. No GUNS regardless of how you twist them around.

Slammer111, guns are NEVER KID FRIENDLY.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Anybody want to share their (positive) opinions?

Okay, yes. First, let me say that I don't think guns belong in this game. Well, we've all said that. But on the positive side, I love Westerns--from High Noon to Tombstone and everything in between. And I also love urban/steampunk fantasy. Magic and technology DO come together in these genres--there are plenty of novels and graphic novels that explore magic/tech in a Victorian or mid-19th century setting. There are also some novels--Emma Bull's Territory comes to mind--in which magic and Old West themes (Weird West) come together in cool ways. I would love to see a game that combines magic/tech/Wild West themes. I would not let my pre-teen son play a game like that, but I would, if it were well done. Given the cultish popularity of these kinds of genres, it wouldn't surprise me to see a game along these lines in the near future.

Again, not this game. But these are not bad ideas for another, more mature gaming context. And of course there's nothing wrong with throwing ideas out there. That's what the forum is for, among other things. :-)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
Posters, you anger me.

Please don't shoot us.

ROFL!!! That made my day!!
Anthony Lifeheart
Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
This is a family game. Go play Modern Warfare on Modern Warfare.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
The biggest argument is that guns aren't magic. You know what else isn't magic? Anything. Reply: Yes. That's the point of playing fantasy games.
We have swords in real life. Are there any real swords that electrocute on contact? Reply: Toy swords: Yes. Real swords: Maybe if it was 1550.
We have pets in real life. Do we have knee-height animals that give people cards to use that summon huge magical monsters? Reply: No, we don't. I repeat, that's the point of fantasy games.
We have mounts in real life. Do we have low-altitude, one-person flying objects that have no means of propulsion? Reply: Again, see fantasy game thing.
KI, the last time I read your moderation policy, you said you would moderate anything that wasn't helpful. When did that change? Or when did "This is such a terrible idea" become helpful? Reply: It's called "being human and having our opinions. They don't have to agree with yours.
I'm sure all you people saw the posts demanding for gauntlets, shields, and more schools. Why don't you hea over there to insult ideas? Reply: Because Shields, Gauntlets, and more classes aren't real, violent, and terrifying.
In case you didn't know, guns have been around for over 600 years. Reply: Point being?
You people didn't comlain about Marleybone, which would be after thta. what's so different about this? Reply: Because Marleybone was cute talking dogs with canes. This is real life firearms.

Reply: See statement about us having our own opinions.
Comments in above quote.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:

No, I do not think your comparison between a magical dragon casting magical fire at magical characters in a fictional story and magical characters using handguns to shoot bullets in a magical setting to be similar at all.
Yes, I do have an anti-gun agenda. It's clear from my previous posts that I do hold this bias, and I am rather proud to be a member of the anti-gun club. That's one reason I appreciate Wizard101 so much; the environment is carefully constructed to ensure the safety of children, including protecting them from unacceptable fantasy gunplay.
Warmest Regards,
Queenlybluebean

Queen, my post was nowhere near trolling, or a personal attack on you or anyone else. You and some others are simply trying to inject a political bias that borderlines on hatred into a game based on an innocent suggestion. I don't want guns here either,but my motives are in no way political. I think that this game,and posts here should not be used as a sound board for you or anyone else to chide others because they may or may not agree with your political views. The game is an escape from prejudices,and I think its wrong that you or anyone should try and inject them. I state again, I do not want them here either,but "gunplay" is certainly more humane than death by...
Swords or Axes...
Destructive forces of nature or magic...
Powerful creatures<real or fantasy>...
the list goes on and on...

You defeat your own argument by having no qualms with violence,as long as it is not gun violence. Once again, The original poster said nothing that was wrong or anti-family,but he was lambasted by a few of the responses unfairly. Shouting the virtues of a prejudice,is never a solution.

** a small footnote** I thoroughly enjoyed your quip at my careless typo, I laughed so much, i decided to leave it for others to enjoy rather than correct it.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
wizguygoo wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:

Doggy, slow down. Look, in case you havent noticed, nobody supports your idea. Slow down. If you wanna play a gun game, go play one on Xbox Live. Not Wizard101. This isnt Guns101, its wizard101. KI wants family friendly games. Not shoot-em-up violent games. We realize none of this is real, thats the exact reason we play for sake. None of us play this to shoot monsters. We all play it to cast spells to destroy them for us. Get it? Guns arent for family games. Get that through your head. No, lets put this topic to rest already. Gatorjaw, my word of advice. Go play another game that doesnt involve guns or magic. See if that suits you. If not, try to play a game other then w101 and leave us to our own fun.

Was that a bit uncalled for? He was suggesting a very minor part of the game at the most, NOT something insane like changing all the wands in W101 to guns. I have to agree with kingurz on this, we have bows in this game, that have been around much longer than guns, KI made it so there werent real arrows, just slivers of energy, swords never actually contact the enemy, they just send a swipe of....I dont even know what to call that.... Anyway, so I can bet that if KI really wanted to, really put thier energy into it (which is unlikely none the less), they could twist guns to make them more kid friendly.

Ok, for some reason Slammer111 I don't think my post should have been added in this. I don't understand your minor part of the game. That would change the whole game as we knew it. And who suggested changing wands to guns? Not me. Bows, yea, they aren't as violent as instantly killing someone or something with a speeding bullet. You could shoot someones head off! A bow would just inflict some damage. Swords, on the other hand, are pretty violent. But since when did I ever say they made contact? I don't understand these people who agree with guns in a FAMILY GAME! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:

Warmest Regards,
Queenlybluebean

Queen, my post was nowhere near trolling, or a personal attack on you or anyone else. You and some others are simply trying to inject a political bias that borderlines on hatred into a game based on an innocent suggestion. I don't want guns here either,but my motives are in no way political. I think that this game,and posts here should not be used as a sound board for you or anyone else to chide others because they may or may not agree with your political views. The game is an escape from prejudices,and I think its wrong that you or anyone should try and inject them. I state again, I do not want them here either,but "gunplay" is certainly more humane than death by...
Swords or Axes...

You defeat your own argument by having no qualms with violence,as long as it is not gun violence. Once again, The original poster said nothing that was wrong or anti-family,but he was lambasted by a few of the responses unfairly. Shouting the virtues of a prejudice,is never a solution.

** a small footnote** I thoroughly enjoyed your quip at my careless typo, I laughed so much, i decided to leave it for others to enjoy rather than correct it.
Swords and Axes are never used, powerful creatures are seldom publicly seen except on when they're safely behind bars or a pane of bulletproof glass, and destructive forces of nature are very rare, magical ones do not exist. And in what mystical realm is gunplay "humane"? Because wherever it is, it certainly does not lie in the Spiral.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:

Warmest Regards,
Queenlybluebean

Swords or Axes...

Actually, the differences are between Fantasy and Reality. How many kids do you know can get their hands on a spell that can defeat someone by calling lightning to strike their opponent, or calling a tempest wave to crash upon the enemies? No, these are just not plausable.

However, a gun, is plausable. Which is why, this should never be introduced into the game, to some, it distorts the reality from the fantasy. Some, not many, but some, get so wrapped up into games, they lose their reality and take actions into the real world. It does happen.

However, I can't see someone summoning a minotaur to destroy their enemies in real life. Yet, for some reason, you justify the comment by saying it is more humane? lol

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Most of these posts are about kid-friendly. Well, does it seem like your posts are kid-friendly? "Go play another game." Really, you're all just going berserk. Tone it down, and don't flip out, it's an idea that someone has brought up. It is creative, it would be cool to some, but not to most. It was a suggested idea, now tone it down and stop all being rude to each other. :?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
Swords and Axes are never used, powerful creatures are seldom publicly seen except on when they're safely behind bars or a pane of bulletproof glass, and destructive forces of nature are very rare, magical ones do not exist. And in what mystical realm is gunplay "humane"? Because wherever it is, it certainly does not lie in the Spiral.

You are wrong on several points.

* Swords and variations of them are used all over the world by various military and other organizations with devastating effects. As a former U.S. Navy SEAL, I have seen first hand the results of those weapons,and they far exceed a firearm in brutality and horror.
* Powerful creatures kill constantly,all over the world.You may not be aware of it,but it happens,and happens frequently.
* As far as magical,I was referring to the ones in game where far more violent deaths are incurred by dragons,and other magical beasts,and spells.
+ Destructive Forces of Nature- No matter what rarity you are trying to ascribe to it, Mother Nature is quite horrific and volatile,and her results far exceed those caused by guns of any sort.
* I never said guns are humane. I said they are more humane than some of the examples I listed. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence,will realize that a dragon roasting you alive,or a undead creature draining your life away,etc.etc. is far worse than any gun.
*** I don't want guns in the Spiral either,but at least my motives are not political,and based on ignorance like several of the posts presented in this thread.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Actually, the differences are between Fantasy and Reality. How many kids do you know can get their hands on a spell that can defeat someone by calling lightning to strike their opponent, or calling a tempest wave to crash upon the enemies? No, these are just not plausable.

However, a gun, is plausable. Which is why, this should never be introduced into the game, to some, it distorts the reality from the fantasy. Some, not many, but some, get so wrapped up into games, they lose their reality and take actions into the real world. It does happen.

However, I can't see someone summoning a minotaur to destroy their enemies in real life. Yet, for some reason, you justify the comment by saying it is more humane? lol

You are making the same mistake a lot of others are making. In the game,it is all fantasy. Anyone who cannot tell the difference is in need of therapy.The original poster made a simple suggestion,and some of the responses have been laced with prejudice and ignorance. Its amusing that you and others take exception to guns, when swords are much more horrific in combat. There are lots of things in game more horrific,but you ignore those,because you think without reason,that guns are bad no matter what. A gun is neither good,nor bad, it is simply an instrument like anything else. Just because some people misuse them, doesn't mean they are bad. Anyone who thinks that they are bad just because.....or anti-family,etc. is simply making a decision based on ignorance and lack of intelligence. I also reiterate my point once again.....I don't want guns here either,but my decision is based on intelligence and being informed,not on prejudice and ignorance.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Most of these posts are about kid-friendly. Well, does it seem like your posts are kid-friendly? "Go play another game." Really, you're all just going berserk. Tone it down, and don't flip out, it's an idea that someone has brought up. It is creative, it would be cool to some, but not to most. It was a suggested idea, now tone it down and stop all being rude to each other. :?

Its nice to see a post that echoes some of my sentiments. It was just a simple suggestion,and did not warrant the baseless responses made by a few.

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
That's not a good idea. If firearms are added into the game, then the game wouldn't be rated E(10+) anymore. The ESRB would probably up it to T, or even M. That would be very bad towards KingsIsle, and it would probably ruin their reputation.

However, there is an option of KingsIsle creating a new game with a theme similar to W101, however it is extremely unlikely to happen. I sort of wish that this would happen. If it would be rated T, then I would join it. However, I highly doubt that KI would do that.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

You are wrong on several points.

* Swords and variations of them are used all over the world by various military and other organizations with devastating effects. As a former U.S. Navy SEAL, I have seen first hand the results of those weapons,and they far exceed a firearm in brutality and horror.
* Powerful creatures kill constantly,all over the world.You may not be aware of it,but it happens,and happens frequently.
* As far as magical,I was referring to the ones in game where far more violent deaths are incurred by dragons,and other magical beasts,and spells.
+ Destructive Forces of Nature- No matter what rarity you are trying to ascribe to it, Mother Nature is quite horrific and volatile,and her results far exceed those caused by guns of any sort.
* I never said guns are humane. I said they are more humane than some of the examples I listed. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence,will realize that a dragon roasting you alive,or a undead creature draining your life away,etc.etc. is far worse than any gun.
*** I don't want guns in the Spiral either,but at least my motives are not political,and based on ignorance like several of the posts presented in this thread.
I'll answer them in order. Perhaps a sword is stil used, but not in the context Wizard101 has placed them in. They do not electrocute, they do not set things on fire, and they don't look like mini-Excaliburs. Yes, perhaps, a tiger, lion, snake, or something of the like could attack, but not only would it be rare if you were to live in a more urban area like the States or England, or France, etc, but powerful creatures in the forms of Woolly Mammoths, Onis, and Minotaurs seldom attack on a daily basis. Mother Nature, well, this depends on the form. Hurricanes and floods, yes, can occur, but it depends on region, and most people seldom see one outside of the television or computer at all. Magical forces simply do not exist. Now, the difference between undead people draining your hit points and guns is this: Undead marauders, Minotaurs, and Onis do not exist. Gunplay, however, does. Thus, the decidedly unmagical but decidedly horrific guns are more scary, as they are closer to home. As for your last comment, I stand with queenlybluebean: Stand down, I interpret this as an "AoE" attack on the general population opposing you on this thread. I am glad to see you concur with us, but this is an odd way of showing it.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
wizguygoo wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:
I can't imagine that this hasn't been suggested before, but I haven't seen any. Things people suggest, like shields and gauntlets, would have to completely redesign the game. These would be something like the two-handed weapons. Script a few animations (Yes, I get that's pretty hard,) and then you're just making filler weapons. Maybe if we get a world like somewhere from the Renaissance, all the way to the Old West, (which I would absolutely LOVE, KI!) could implement it as some firearms fitting with lore. I've got a few ideas, too.
Blunderbuss of Blaze: Does some sort of 0-pip, weak fire spell like the wands do.
Flintlock of Frost: Same, with Ice.
Arquebus or Arcing: Storm.
Crossbow of Creation: Myth.
This could also add some kind of new $30-40 pack. Imagine: holding a repeater in your hand while wearing gunslinger garb riding some new horse mount. I can't ramble any longer; it's late and I've had a long day. Anybody want to share their (positive) opinions?

Ok, not a positive opinion, but this idea is awful. I think you play WAY to many gunner games. Ok, first reason that this is bad. You do know that 5 year olds play this, don't you? Second, this wouldn't be fair for some people who don't like that stuff. KI could lose lots of money for putting that in a family game. It would then be rated probably M, and thats never good for an again, family game. Lots of kids would have to stop playing because their parents see one person get the gun, and use it. The only thing that suits this good, I'd say is the horse mount. And maybe the new wild west world, but without guns. I get that the big game hunter carries one, but he never used it. I rest my case, though I am not an adult, I'm mature enough to see this would ruin KI. Sorry for your idea, but I don't think anyone would put this in an E10 game.
exactly, 5 year olds play this. If you want this to be a gunner game it is pretty much impossible, sorry. And look, if you dont like Wizard101 you can start playing other games.

~Julia Rosesinger