Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance PvP Manuals.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Does anyone know if I could post a Level 70 Beginner's Balance PvP manual?
All other levels are covered over at Central, but a beginner at level 70 is not on an easy road to take.

You ask why, because I see many Balance (400 to 550) that have no idea how to play, and really need help.
Also, many of the players that I talk to, don't read on Central, they only come here and read on this board.

Is there a way we could ask W101 this question, and if it would be allowed?

Thanks,
Joe.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I put up a minion manual up here. You can post whatever helpful guide you think might be of some benefit. But there is a 10.000 character limit o_o I learned that myself >,>; Not sure about how links work though if you are referring to that.

But opening up discussions here could be of some use to people. If you have the time, it also helps to try helping in practice while one might be playing in arena. But keep in mind that age range matters. If you're trying to help a private rank up but they just have noooo clue what you are talking about, then they are just probably very young and you should just um... try but know that you probably wont get very far as opposed to older players who might understand more. :/

Besides, the pvp forum could use some more fun discussion threads versus complaint threads. So post something and have fun! :p

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Does anyone know if I could post a Level 70 Beginner's Balance PvP manual?
All other levels are covered over at Central, but a beginner at level 70 is not on an easy road to take.

You ask why, because I see many Balance (400 to 550) that have no idea how to play, and really need help.
Also, many of the players that I talk to, don't read on Central, they only come here and read on this board.

Is there a way we could ask W101 this question, and if it would be allowed?

Thanks,
Joe.

I agree, that most Balance wizards don't know how to play. I stopped doing ranked pvp though, because nowadays warlord is just a title and nothing more. I want a challenge now and then with Balance wizards, because right now, I see none, so posting a beginner's manual might help, but remember the following: Not everyone is good with simple strategies, or with offensive/defensive strategies, so you might have to list out a bunch of different ways to play Balance.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Joujou11cool,

I think your right, sorry to hear you dropped out of PvP. We seem to be getting fewer and fewer in PvP. I see more Death in PvP now than Balance, and they can play a good game.
Yeah good point on the Manual, it may be a good idea to keep it simple, but list just enough to get them started in the right direction.

ty,
Joe.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Joujou11cool,

I think your right, sorry to hear you dropped out of PvP. We seem to be getting fewer and fewer in PvP. I see more Death in PvP now than Balance, and they can play a good game.
Yeah good point on the Manual, it may be a good idea to keep it simple, but list just enough to get them started in the right direction.

ty,
Joe.

You're welcome, and no need for the apologies, because soon enough, I'll get straight back to ranked pvp on my Balance wizard, right now I'm sticking to practice, but the battles are too easy I'll try ranking up my Life wizard first, though, and just a couple days ago, I got myself a ranked pvp team We kind of practice in practice, but I'll get there.