Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1/2 done mooshu at lvl 51!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I got at mooshu at level 40, which is already too low, now i am not even close to the tree of life and i am lvl 51! i am killing everyone with dragon...
:(

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
well i dont think its werid i think its good cuz u are stronger and it be easyier

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
dude. i am level 54 and i havent even done half of mooshu. i just choose to put it to the side since i so busy with wintertusk and all but i figured i could dominate it with fire dragon later, or even wait until i have efreet 8)

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
That is really awesome. To me that seems like you'll have smooth sailing through the rest of the worlds. Good job.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
acratan wrote:
I got at mooshu at level 40, which is already too low, now i am not even close to the tree of life and i am lvl 51! i am killing everyone with dragon...

bad?
not even close in fact having those higher lvl spells will help you in the long run
think you might have efreet when ya face malistair and then rof in cl
think positive young wizard

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
acratan wrote:

This is not a glitch wrong forum. It either belongs in Mooshu or commons forum. ( KI why are you letter so many posts go in the wrong forum?)

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
Well,as nice as that is...hopefully you finish Mooshu soon. VERY SOON. Depending on what school you're in, you can't get certain spells because the things (bosses, items, etc...) you need are in other places you can't really get to yet. The only way to be able to do that, is if you have friends that can get to those places for you and you're able to port to them.

~Vanessa Moonflower-Level 67-Legendary Thurmaturge~

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
phreshkidd1 wrote:
Well,as nice as that is...hopefully you finish Mooshu soon. VERY SOON. Depending on what school you're in, you can't get certain spells because the things (bosses, items, etc...) you need are in other places you can't really get to yet. The only way to be able to do that, is if you have friends that can get to those places for you and you're able to port to them.

~Vanessa Moonflower-Level 67-Legendary Thurmaturge~

The spells can easily be gotten once the wizard arrives in Dragonspyre. No need to hurry through at all. Being a higher level makes it that much easier in the higher worlds like Dragonspyre, Celestia and on to Zafaria

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
acratan wrote:

Dear troubled wizard,
Persistance is key!
With time, Mooshu will be conquored! Do not lose hope! Also, as a tip, try to stick to the main quest, and avoid all side quests along the way.
Responses are invaluable!
I hope that this prooves to be of assistance!
~Amber Rubyheart

Survivor
May 24, 2009
What's the fun in going through the worlds easily, doesn't anyone want a challenge? I think it's better to do the worlds at the level you are supposed to do them. I'm such a party pooper lol but it's more challenging and fun that way

Brianna SpiritBreeze lvl 70 Life 8)

Defender
May 17, 2011
scootydog600 wrote:
What's the fun in going through the worlds easily, doesn't anyone want a challenge? I think it's better to do the worlds at the level you are supposed to do them. I'm such a party pooper lol but it's more challenging and fun that way

Brianna SpiritBreeze lvl 70 Life 8)

i agree, but I am level 48 life and recently finished mooshu. and my wizard is there right now doing the side quests and not close to finishing. and mooshu is still kinda hard for me based on how i close my eyes when there is an oni battle since those guys kind of scare me to death a little bit.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I am lvl 39 and I am at shirataki temple already. i didn't think this was a faster speed then i should have gotten here and have had no trouble with fights on my fire.
My problem is I am in the Air temple and it won't let me "find it"

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
acratan wrote:

You realize that most people get there in the mid thirties. Right? I got there about level 34, and the first quest I ever got when I got there (to talk to a guy to get my first quest) bumped me to level 35. I'm at the Plague Oni and level 37.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
eggywig wrote:
acratan wrote:

You realize that most people get there in the mid thirties. Right? I got there about level 34, and the first quest I ever got when I got there (to talk to a guy to get my first quest) bumped me to level 35. I'm at the Plague Oni and level 37.

Dude I got there at level 27 and now I am level 34 I am at shirataki temple