Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the castle shopkeeper?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
where is the shopkeeper for Grizzleheim & Wintertusk?
because I realy want a Grizzleheim & Wintertusk castle but I don't know where you can get one. Please can someone tell me?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
There are 2 options for GH themed house, first is the Dragon Fjord in the crown shop, the other is Watchtower Hall which is crafted. There isn't a traditional castle vendor as in other main storyline worlds.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
There is no official housing shopkeeper, but there are two options for Grizzleheim houses. The Dragon's Fjord available in the crown shop for 100,000 gold or 10,000 crowns or the Watchtower Hall a craftable house,is available from Torald Wayfinder, the recipe costs 65,000 gold and the ingredients are other crafted housing items. Personally I like the Dragon's Fjord for the Raven-like fortress and the ice.

Champion
May 03, 2011
There is no castle shop in GH or WT. GH does have a furniture shop, though--it's inside the gates of the fort area, and marked with a (kind of obscure) sign. If you want a GH or WT-themed castle you have 2 choices right now. You can craft the Watchtower Hall, which is really cool. It's my favorite house in the whole game. You have to be a Grandmaster Artisan to do it, however, and it takes a lot of crafting work--it took me about 6 weeks. Or, you can buy a Dragon's Fjord from the Crown Shop. It's in the GH/WT style--I can't remember how much it costs, though. Maybe 10,000 crowns?

Those are your only options for this style of housing at the moment.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
metaltron9 wrote:
where is the shopkeeper for Grizzleheim & Wintertusk?
because I realy want a Grizzleheim & Wintertusk castle but I don't know where you can get one. Please can someone tell me?

There isn't one. There is, however, a grizzleheim house in the crown shop.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
thanks! it is a big help to know there's not a house shop there. :)