Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts Count...Right?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm just pitching an idea here (I know the title is sorta cliche), but what if there were level limit mounts that cost a little bit more, and gave spells?
Like there could be a normal Seraph Wings mount and then another one called Seraph Wings Too that is Level 22+ and gives 1 Seraph Card? So even if your not above or at the level limit and you want the mount, you can just get the normal one. Like along with the Shark mount, there could be a Shark Too mount that has a level limit of 10+ and gives a Storm Shark spell?
I expect arguments with this idea or just opinions. Feel free.
Thank You.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I don't like the idea as I like my mounts and don't want to switch mounts just to get one with the card I would like as it would take a lot out of the feel of the game for me to use mounts that I don't like nearly as much. This is what happened to me with pets. I had my favorite pets and then I couldn't use them cause they didn't have cards or the cards they came with I didn't like, want, or there was a better one to be had. I'm against mounts having cards, you always dismount to battle.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I don't like the idea as I like my mounts and don't want to switch mounts just to get one with the card I would like as it would take a lot out of the feel of the game for me to use mounts that I don't like nearly as much. This is what happened to me with pets. I had my favorite pets and then I couldn't use them cause they didn't have cards or the cards they came with I didn't like, want, or there was a better one to be had. I'm against mounts having cards, you always dismount to battle.

Ya but every mount in existence in the game right now will have a counterpart with a spell and level limit. So you can still get a mount you like but without the spell or with the spell if your of level.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I dont want leveled mounts. Nor school mounts. They just dont make sense