Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What attributes to look for...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
My character is a Level 49 fire wizard and i'm currently in dragonspyre. I understand that i can either purchase better gear soon. Or craft them(not exactoy sure). Currently my "crown shop bought" epic gear gives me 16accuracy, damage & resistance. Since i've gotten to DS i've noticed that the fire hits are harder and the storm hits are even harder. Will there ever be any gear with the same versatility at a higher level though? If so, can you tell me which? If not which attributes should i be looking for when selecting new gear? Thanks for your responses;)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jack347m wrote:
My character is a Level 49 fire wizard and i'm currently in dragonspyre. I understand that i can either purchase better gear soon. Or craft them(not exactoy sure). Currently my "crown shop bought" epic gear gives me 16accuracy, damage & resistance. Since i've gotten to DS i've noticed that the fire hits are harder and the storm hits are even harder. Will there ever be any gear with the same versatility at a higher level though? If so, can you tell me which? If not which attributes should i be looking for when selecting new gear? Thanks for your responses;)

Damage is a nice one to start building up, accuracy for fire is a big help, at level 50 go see Diego and get your first critical gear. Generally I try to get gear that offers a fair amount of health and pips chance then work on the rest.
In the end gear selection now can be a pain because of being so much available and sometimes nothing available for the way you play.