Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Offended by other players conduct

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I was in Wizard City and saw the use of offensive language by other users. I reported all of the users who used the offensive language as I know its strictly forbidden to do so. They then retaliated and reported me for the same thing even though I never said a foul word. I just want to set it clear that I did nothing wrong and was trying my best to make the Spiral a safe and happy place for the younger members.

Administrator
We appreciate your diligence, and you are the reason that we put the power of reporting in the hands of all our players.

However, please let me remind you that you opted into the 18+ Open Chat. What you see is not what the majority of our players see unless they have proven they are 18+ on their accounts.

18+ Open Chat allows players a more open communication environment with other 18+ players.

This chat will be filtered for blatant profanity. In this channel, when players type their text they will see 3 colors in the chat window: white means 13+ can see it, yellow means only 18+ can see it, and red is completely filtered.

This chat feature is in response to our community's requests. To ensure the highest level of safety, we have chosen to provide this for our active Subscriber community only.

Please note that this option is off by default, and you must actively select this option under Account Management.

Our terms for in-game communication with other players will remain the same. Violent and abusive behavior, as well as the exchange of personal information is still not acceptable.

Accounts must be verified as 18+ through a valid credit card on file with Wizard101.

If you do not wish to see this level of chat, you can disable it on your account under the My Accounts section.

community@wizard101.com