Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

levels and experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Ok being the smart person i am i did every single sidequest in every world. I just finished celestia and went onto zafaria, but i turned level 70 right when i got there and i dont want to do any quests because i dont want to lose the experience i have for those quests. So i'm stuck i have quests but i dont want to waste the xp what should i do? Please expand then level limit to a higher rank, like when you make a new branch of the spiral, make the limit on level 85 or 90 instead of just going up 10 everytime i need room to expand my growth. please fix the issue i'm having

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
qazedctgbujm753 wrote:
Ok being the smart person i am i did every single sidequest in every world. I just finished celestia and went onto zafaria, but i turned level 70 right when i got there and i dont want to do any quests because i dont want to lose the experience i have for those quests. So i'm stuck i have quests but i dont want to waste the xp what should i do? Please expand then level limit to a higher rank, like when you make a new branch of the spiral, make the limit on level 85 or 90 instead of just going up 10 everytime i need room to expand my growth. please fix the issue i'm having

Don't sweat the experience thing, my level 60 did most of Celestia not gaining a bit of it and managed to get to level 70 really fast. Granted it doesn't seem to make the quests as worth the bother but figure if there is a level cap raise you will get to that fast enough also, banking quests against that will only cap you faster again, saving up quests isn't going to be in your best interest.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
qazedctgbujm753 wrote:
sorry to say but they just increased the level limit from 60 to 70 it is going to be a while before they make it 80. also the reson you have so many extra quests is that you did side quests and worlds as well as main storyline quests. side quests will help you lvl in a certain area if you cant buy the next or your sub ran out. my guess is that all main storyline quests will give you enough xp to reach the max lvl, not including side quests.