Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't stay down when I tell him to.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Ok, a friend and I were PvPing in the ranked matches earlier today. We were matched up with two other players, and all was going well. Then we killed them. The game didn't end, and one of the players came back to life and somehow had 768 health. We hit him with a couple wand spells, and the next turn, he had 984 health. Um....how? I know he was not healed to come back in the first place, and he didn't have enough pips to use a fairy, and never healed anyways.

I have a problem and maybe you have a solution?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
OwnMaNoWaR wrote:
Ok, a friend and I were PvPing in the ranked matches earlier today. We were matched up with two other players, and all was going well. Then we killed them. The game didn't end, and one of the players came back to life and somehow had 768 health. We hit him with a couple wand spells, and the next turn, he had 984 health. Um....how? I know he was not healed to come back in the first place, and he didn't have enough pips to use a fairy, and never healed anyways.

I have a problem and maybe you have a solution?

Ran into a similar problem last PvP match, was a 2v2, my death/storm wiz and a fire/life wiz vs a 2 death/storm wizards. Took out my partner a couple times, would bring him back. Then they aced him, I cast a reshuffle, they took me out with 1 pip in my row.

After that, i just kept coming back to life, gaining a pip each time, and they kept casting and killing, only way we could finally get out was to flee.
So was unable to even get my losing match prize from the duel. This is definitely a major bug in my book.

I have spotted this problem a couple times in watching other ranked matches.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Do you happen to remember any of their names? I had the same encounter a few months ago and we finally got them by doing a super powerful hit right after he came back. He also managed to have his friends come back 3 turns later as well with all pips. I don't know if this is Bug Exploitation or Hacking.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I have also had this problem. I hit the final blow to my opponent and the next round he comes back to life with more health then was he had before I hit him.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
i think i no what happened you no those pots that have mana and health will once win i was killed i could of used them (BUT THEY WERE EMPTY!)anyway maybe they used it lol thats it OMG lol thats funny right 8)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
One of them was "Lagging: Aka- Losing Connection." It happens to me quiet often. Nothing to worry about.
:-)