Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

save money ability

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
I'd like to be able to put money in my bank please. to save for things.i mean it's a bank. typically one puts money in a bank..right?..and if you'd like to get complicated, sell bounds that earn interest too:) it doesn't even have to be in the bank in our house, an actual bank building could appeared in wizard city and the other worlds have atm's.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
darkcloyd wrote:
I'd like to be able to put money in my bank please. to save for things.i mean it's a bank. typically one puts money in a bank..right?..and if you'd like to get complicated, sell bounds that earn interest too:) it doesn't even have to be in the bank in our house, an actual bank building could appeared in wizard city and the other worlds have atm's.

I like it, but wht would this do? Obviously young children play this and would not understand interest and would not have anything to gain at all as well as what would the wizards have to gain? I would however like to see we can put gold in the shared bank. Putting gold in the bank would do nothing except maybe give people a chance to get more gold than the maximum limit.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 fire

See you in the spiral!

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i think slightly older young children would understand bounds and interest.it'd be a nice teaching tool. at about third or fourth grade they start learning about percentages. also I'd just like to be able to separate my pocket money and my savings money in general.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
How do you seperate gold. There is only two types of "money" in wizard. Crowns and gold. i dont see why you would want them spread out. I think this would almost make it harder. I understand why if there was interest involved, but this game is meant to be a simple game and it is understandable that a 3rd or 4th grader may know this, but what about someone in 1st or 2nd. This game was meant for all ages and will remain that way.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Ok i read some comments and have to say: do any yonger wizard have older sisters or brothers? If not ask your parents. so younger wizards are told to ask thier parents. Ok that is covered. Now if we had this feature it should be optional by the parental controls. Plain and all out simple. parents chose if thier kids can put money in the bank. that is my opinion.

oh PS Sean, iu believe i'v see you before

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
rest wrote:
oh PS Sean, iu believe i'v see you before

Where do I know you from? What's your wizards name?