Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Project Guesses?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Daily, and more often than I check on when Pottermore comes out, I have gone to the same page on kingsisle.com and found the same yellow question mark, taunting me. So of course I began imagining.
Will it be an animal kingdom type game? instead of a school you have an animal? Or more of a paranormal rather than wizards like you have more specific powers lol i just was thinking id like to be a fairy rather than summon one to do the magic... Possibly a space themed game where you travel to other worlds, i dont know, just guessing
i just really want them to release the basic idea of the game. It's tearing me apart.

Anyone else make guesses as to the theme of the next game?

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
I don't know anything for certain, but I am fairly sure you will not be traveling to other worlds because as you know, that game is already online: Wizard101. I don't have a clue what will this game be like stall. All I know is that it will be family friendly like w101, but the game itself will be very different. I a excited too. Did you say the games name is pottermore? Hmmm interesting

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 fire

See you I the spiral!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no reference to "Pottermore" or any other name on the website. It was rumored that it would be a pirate game. I don't see that there anymore either.

What you won't see is anything remotely like Wizard101.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I said I check on this more than I check on Pottermore... Cause I'm also a hp nerd/addict...

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Should I be concerned that when this new game comes out they will stop spending time on updating W101?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
jfiske1983 wrote:
Should I be concerned that when this new game comes out they will stop spending time on updating W101?

No.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
That question mark page has been there sense before Celestia came out, with no updates. From the looks of things, that project is so far on the back burner that it might as well be canceled.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
JinZah wrote:
That question mark page has been there sense before Celestia came out, with no updates. From the looks of things, that project is so far on the back burner that it might as well be canceled.

Right you are

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 fire

See you in the spiral!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
This makes me excited, I wonder what this new game will be like. It will be hard choosing between wizards and this new game probably :)

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Oh, I know how you feel. I check this pretty much all day whenever I am not on wizard101 refreshing the page over and over again. I been doing that for over a year. Its pretty much a rutine now. Anyways, maybe this game will have creatures from wizard101! Maybe, if its a pirate game previously stated, you'll be skeletal pirates! Or if its an animal kingdom game, maybe you'll be like grizzleheim creatures. Maybe even an underwater fish game like celestia? Maybe a game where you play as a baby dragon growing up doing quests and saving the world like dragonspyre? Maybe even just a game like the sims in wizard city where you Rp. Who knows, but I want an admin to tell us!

Nicholas GoldenBreeze/Nicholas DragonFlame
Level 44 Pyromancer/ Level 70 Theurgist
Cya in the spiral!