Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Storm Spell, Must Read.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Storms needs something new, maybe not a dot spell but another Moon damage spell.

A new Moon damage spell wont have any after effects, as its special damage will pay off. Making it very fair as it can be resist with universal resistance and also with towers shields.

So the other schools have special abilities such as dot's spells and double hits or triple hits. Storm's ability should coexist with the ability of divination of storm and moon damage, don't you think so?

We need something that will be strong but not as weak as Sirens.

In my opinion, we have too many AoE damage spells. It will be nice to have a new strong single attack spell.

I been searching on thunder creatures, one that quite got my attention was Raijū.

Raijū (雷獣,"thunder animal" or "thunder beast") is a legendary creature from Japanese mythology. Its body is composed of lightning and may be in the shape of a cat, tanuki, or weasel. The form of a white and blue wolf (or even a wolf wrapped in lightning) is also common. It may also fly about as a ball of lightning (in fact, the creature may be an attempt to explain the phenomenon of ball lightning). Its cry sounds like thunder.

Thanks for reading!

Go Sparks!

ArmoredRaptor