Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

That One Post Full of Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
As the title suggests, this is indeed that post full of ideas, so, lets get right to the picture right away. Put in mind that most of the ideas count for wizards level 70+.

New gear
Cheating armor:
Provides a minor advantage in the battle, such as placing tower shields like every three rounds, or gaining a pip every attack ranks 4 and up(i know that's a spell, but this is permanent).

Stuff that has to do with those symbols on the battlefield
I'm talking about the sun, the dagger, the jewel, etc. These give you minor advantages, such as the sun gives you like +5 attack, eye +5 accuracy, star +5 defense, and moon +5 healing. Reversed on the enemy side.

Better Moderation
I'm talking about in-game mods who are able to report to KingsIsle through better means(I'm not saying this because i want to be on, heck i stink at moderation ). This could stop people from abusing the report button.

Okay, so that wasn't that big, there were some ideas i forgot, so i'll edit those in sooner or later. Until then, i want to hear your opinions about my ideas so far. Thanks for reading, and bye
--David Titanflame
Level 61 Pyromancer