Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A possible New World.........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
As a Gamer, me and most of my friends like to battle zombies, so what if the next world for W101 was an Apocalypse City, where as a wizard, you would do Quest to help the Surviviours and their groups against massive hoards of Undead , such as Zombies and Vampires, with New Wands to craft, Such as Blaster Wands, and new Melee Wand/Weapons a well, Example: Death wand to craft = ChainSaw , Fire wand to craft = Flamethrower or a Torch, Ice wand o craft = Liquid Nitrogen Baster, Or a Frozen-blade sword.,
Life wand to craft = Crossbow, or Wooden Spear. Storm wand = Hurricane Blaster , or an Eletrified Baton. havnt really thought about myth or balance yet but still, Wouldn't that be cool? :-D

John RubySpear Fire, Pvp Captain (lvl70)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
biltong wrote:
As a Gamer, me and most of my friends like to battle zombies, so what if the next world for W101 was an Apocalypse City, where as a wizard, you would do Quest to help the Surviviours and their groups against massive hoards of Undead , such as Zombies and Vampires, with New Wands to craft, Such as Blaster Wands, and new Melee Wand/Weapons a well, Example: Death wand to craft = ChainSaw , Fire wand to craft = Flamethrower or a Torch, Ice wand o craft = Liquid Nitrogen Baster, Or a Frozen-blade sword.,
Life wand to craft = Crossbow, or Wooden Spear. Storm wand = Hurricane Blaster , or an Eletrified Baton. havnt really thought about myth or balance yet but still, Wouldn't that be cool? :-D

John RubySpear Fire, Pvp Captain (lvl70)

A chainsaw or flamethrower or any other things like that would probably be too un-age for W101. This is a 10+ game and most kids play it, so I don't think K.I. would except these sort of "weapons" for wands.