Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hmmmm what do you think?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
First off before I start posting I just wanna thank kings isle for a wonderful game that has me hooked at my pc for hours !!!!!!! Anyway I have recently done winter tusk got in around level 48 and I left at level 56 on the other hand my friend went in level 40 and came out level 62. I am happy with my current level I just though I should ask this question... What do you think? Thanks! :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
coolboy970 wrote:
First off before I start posting I just wanna thank kings isle for a wonderful game that has me hooked at my pc for hours !!!!!!! Anyway I have recently done winter tusk got in around level 48 and I left at level 56 on the other hand my friend went in level 40 and came out level 62. I am happy with my current level I just though I should ask this question... What do you think? Thanks! :)

I didn't think you could enter Wintertusk prior to level 50, guess I have to look into that.

Personally I think Wintertusk can be a nice diversion from the grind of Celestia. If more are at Wintertusk to help you can get to a better level to handle the rest of Celestia. Personally I have stayed the course till level 55 and then hopped over to Wintertusk, followed the main story line and was at pet quest at level 58.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
i havent been able to access Wintertusk yet, im stuck at the 4 person boss Raven fight,