Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells for updates!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, this has been revised once again, thanks to feedback.

Life: Swarm 0' Bees
4 pips, 90% accuracy, 250 - 290 Life Damage to all enemies

A bees nest, falls from a tree and breaks open, a swarm of bees come out and attacks all enemies.

Death: Zombie of Death
4 pips, 85% accuracy, 255 - 300 Death Damage to all enemies

A Zombie appears in a the center, opens its rotting decaying mouth and bugs fly out and attack all enemies.

Myth: Samorai
5 pips, 80% accuracy, 525 Myth Damage to 1 Enemy.

The new Samorai animation.

Balance: Spiritual Blast
4 pips, 85% accuracy, 440 Death Damage, 365 Life Damage, or 550 Myth Damage

Wind, leaves, and a Rainbow for life's attack. A dark cloud and a howl in the background for death's attack, and A hammer falling from the sky and hitting the opponent in the head for myth's attack.

And yes, Myth is stronger than Death, Death is stronger than Life. This is in the correct order.

Storm: Tsunami
5 pips 200 + 375 Storm Damage to all Enemies over 3 rounds.

Rain starts falling, lightning strikes, winds roar, A giant wave, like tempest, comes through and hits each enemy, with smaller waves following.

Fire: Flames of Healing
5 pips 50+345 Fire damage to all enemies & 40+210 healing from all.

A giant flame appears and shoots a ball of fire at the enemy, then turns and flicks a heal back at the caster.

Ice: Snowdog
4 pips 75+675 healing over 3 rounds

A snow dog comes out and whines a puppy cry when someone is hurt, then the snow dog backs up and gently blows a healing myst at the caster.

These are my ideas of new spells for an upcoming update. All comments are welcome, good or bad. This does not even have to be for Wysteria, but it would follow that story line nicely.

Thank you all for your comments.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
no ice should not have heal spell they have the most health too start with

life are the healers yes balance heals like with one spell but thats because balance is all schools

no healing spells its to complicated

see you in the spiral
sydney spriteblossom lvl 49 life

megan blood lvl 15 myth

Explorer
May 12, 2010
darthjt wrote:

A bees nest, falls from a tree and breaks open, a swarm of bees come out and attacks all enemies.

I do like this spell, nicely done.

A Zombie appears in a the center, opens its rotting decaying mouth and bugs fly out and attack all enemies.

Well, it is better than a goat of death, interesting change.

Myth: Samorai
5 pips, 80% accuracy, 525 Myth Damage to 1 Enemy.

The new Samorai animation.

I like this spell

Wind, leaves, and a Rainbow for life's attack. A dark cloud and a howl in the background for death's attack, and A hammer falling from the sky and hitting the opponent in the head for myth's attack.

And yes, Myth is stronger than Death, Death is stronger than Life. This is in the correct order.

Interesting description, not sure how that would quite work, but I am sure KI will come up with something good for it. All-in-all, very well done.

Rain starts falling, lightning strikes, winds roar, A giant wave, like tempest, comes through and hits each enemy, with smaller waves following.

An area of effect damage over time spell, seriously might overpower storm. I am not sure about this spell.

Fire: Flames of Healing
5 pips 50+345 Fire damage to all enemies & 40+210 healing from all.

A little flame appears and shoots a link animation at each enemy, then turns and flicks a heal back at the caster.

So, power link attack all spell? Hmmm, that might be way too overpowered for 5 pips.

A snow dog comes out and whines a puppy cry when someone is hurt, then the snow dog backs up and gently blows a healing myst at the caster.

I like Ice getting a weak heal self spell, great idea.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This is the latest revision to these spells. Thanks to everyone for their comments and feedback.

Myth: Rhino
5 pips, 80% accuracy, 50 + 375 Myth Damage to all Enemies.

A Rhino comes charging up, huffs and puff, turns it head one way and hits the target with its horns, doing initial damage, the back the other way, completing the spell and doing the remaining damage.

Or:
Storm: Tornado
6 Pips 420 storm damage to all enemies and removes all wards and charms.

Dark Clouds with lightning strikes appear in the center, rain starts to fall, the clouds start to move, making a grand funnel cloud. The cloud comes down and touches the ground, then strikes the opponent.

Fire: Flame of Enchantment
6 pips 525 to 575 Fire damage to all enemies.

A little flame appears in the center, Then with a burst a wave of fire expands, like the Wyldefire animation, except this time, the fire hits each enemy and does the damage.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
darthjt wrote:
This is the latest revision to these spells. Thanks to everyone for their comments and feedback.

A Rhino comes charging up, huffs and puff, turns it head one way and hits the target with its horns, doing initial damage, the back the other way, completing the spell and doing the remaining damage.

Or:

Dark Clouds with lightning strikes appear in the center, rain starts to fall, the clouds start to move, making a grand funnel cloud. The cloud comes down and touches the ground, then strikes the opponent.

A little flame appears in the center, Then with a burst a wave of fire expands, like the Wyldefire animation, except this time, the fire hits each enemy and does the damage.

Again much better than the older versions. Zombie of Death huh? Really gross idea, but fully appropriate for death, LOL. I like these much better.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Aritako wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Or:

Again much better than the older versions. Zombie of Death huh? Really gross idea, but fully appropriate for death, LOL. I like these much better.

Thanks, somehow, I knew you would approve.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
darthjt wrote:

Or:

Please don't let the spell Ideas posts die out, let me know what you think, if KI sees enough people interested in some or any of these ideas, KI might incorperate them.

Thank you all for your time.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Please don't let the spell Ideas posts die out

Ok, I'll help.

I like how you changed the damage of this spell, and the effects I think. With this spell Life could finally get a good AoE, and it's 5 damage weaker then Sandstorm, which is imo how it's supposed to be.

Again, fixing the problem with a school's AoE abilities, nice.

This isn't more powerful then Minotaur, which is a good thing, and the damage makes sense with Myth.

You'll be my best friend if this spell comes out, lol. Also, I like how you reversed the order, it makes this spell have some kind of twist to it, a good twist.

I think that Tsunami would work better for now and we should let Tornado be a stronger spell to come in the future.

I like how you 'study' the spells a bit and then find out the differences. Fire's max is usually Storm's minimum or Storm's base damage, nice.

The heal is a little too much for Ice, considering that Ice wouldn't need Satyr anymore and will just critical this a lot. This could really unbalance Ice Transcended wizards a lot more. Maybe 55+545 over 3 rounds? This would suit Ice heals a little more...

Well, that's my attempt of keeping the post 'alive', but don't think I'm not being honest, because I am