Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Higher pip capacity

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I had a thought. Since spells that are higher than rank 7 can't be done without powerpips, maybe if devs were going to extend the game even more (that would be awesome), then they could have a pip capacity of, say, 8-9. Then if we went even more to lvl 90, maybe we could do 10 pips and have some rank 11 spells with that. That would be so cool. It kind of allows new horizons. Anyway, if anybody has any ideas that draw on this one, that would be awesome.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Firstly: we'd need to go on a massive quest.
Secondly: Why do we even need more pip slots? The only way to get other school's cards is through packs or Mirror lakes.
There's my two cents.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well, what I'm saying here is: more pips for higher levels. I'm not saying that we are putting like, say, ten pips on a novice. that would be ridiculous.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Also, This offers opportunities to make rank 8 treasure cards that are not your school of focus: I'm talking amulets and that kind of thing. I am not saying that we get to use other people's school spells just doing this will allow us to go past rank 14...