Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeat bosses to get to collosus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
how do you get the quest for collosus boulevard?

do you have to have to do the quests to defeat the bosses correctly because i got friends to go with me

wolf fireshard, ice wizard, level 12

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
To get to Collusus, you need to do all the storyline quests in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue.

After completing all the quests, go to Ambrose and he'll have two quests for you.

One quest will let you unlock Collosus.

Another quest will ask you to defeat foulgaze, and then Nightshade, and unlock Krokotopia.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You get the quest to open Colossus Boulevard after completing the main quest lines on each of the three streets that link from Olde Town.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
qwerty753 wrote:
how do you get the quest for collosus boulevard?

do you have to have to do the quests to defeat the bosses correctly because i got friends to go with me

wolf fireshard, ice wizard, level 12

All you have to do is beat the main storyline quests for Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. That would mean for Triton Avenue the ones from that girl whose name I can't remember and Duncan Grimwater to save that girl's brother. For Cyclops Lane, the quests from Nolan Stormgate, and in Firecat Alley from that guard that is friends with the fire elf.

When you defeat all these you will be sent to the Headmaster. He will give you the option to start two quests: A Colosal Problem and, erm, something else. A Collosal Problem is the one that you get permission from the headmaster from to get into Colosolous Boulevard.

If you follow the storyline of the other quest, then you shall gain access to Krokotopia. Good luck with those quests!

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
You have to finish all the quests on the streets in Olde Town. Then you will get to travel to Collosus.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
um.......... question. do u have to be on some kind of level to get into collosus? cause i dont know how long i have to wait until i could get a quest to collosus................................................... browneyes1498, fire wizard, level 11