Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are the players in Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
for my personal opinion, I think Zafaria is some what easy and hard ( I cant decide which it is.) So i wanna hear what my fellow players think. 1: Is Zafaria hard or easy? 2: How are you doing in the new world? And 3: Do you like the new world? give me your opinions!!!!!!

TristanDarkBlade Transcended Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tamato5 wrote:
for my personal opinion, I think Zafaria is some what easy and hard ( I cant decide which it is.) So i wanna hear what my fellow players think. 1: Is Zafaria hard or easy? (obviously.) 2: How are you doing in the new world? And 3: Do you like the new world? give me your opinion!!!!!! :P

I don't think it is hard. At that level, I think I can handle it. But I do find it boring. Seem to be fighting endless "collect items" quests, where I can't seem to collect the items. Not much fun anymore. Just my opinion...

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, this seriously depends on the person and their play style. It also depends on their school and if they play alone or in a group.

Most of Zafaria is pretty easy, to me, atleast. However, there are some areas and mobs that will give some schools a very hard time, such as the Myth Mobs casting The myth imp that puts a life and death dispel. That makes it very dangerous for a life or death player.

Other than that, it is fun and not too difficult.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
actually, its really easy to me since i'm a 64 legendary (almost 65 ty to farming the nemean rock and clearing out my quest list). 2: fun 3: good

Austin ThunderHeart Legendary; 64

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
With my Life wizard I breezed right though it so fast I didn't even know what happened, it was when it first came out and the place was packed so help was there constantly - want it or not. With my Death wizard things dragged a bit and help was no where to be found for quests where I would clearly need at least one extra person for - most were quests that the other person had to have that quest, no porting in etc - ugh. Now in there with my Storm and I took a break, she can handle most fights solo but I think I have become bored of the world in general or just really prefer and more casual, less stressful game play the beginning of the game though Mooshu offered me and now that they have changed the ending instance I will wait until I have to do Mirror Lake to go to another land or not bother advancing at all.