Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Enemies= HARD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
OK so i was fighting a balance guy in ravenscar and he was kind of hard cuz i am balance and he has resistance to my spells. So i was saving pips for my phoenix (fire's my secondary) and he used an elemental sheild so then it took a while for me to kill him but i finally did. So if Kingsisle could just PLEEEEEZ put in a balance prism or somthing like that. PLZ

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
superprinter18 wrote:
OK so i was fighting a balance guy in ravenscar and he was kind of hard cuz i am balance and he has resistance to my spells. So i was saving pips for my phoenix (fire's my secondary) and he used an elemental sheild so then it took a while for me to kill him but i finally did. So if Kingsisle could just PLEEEEEZ put in a balance prism or somthing like that. PLZ

There is a spell you can get from Mildred Farseer in Colossus Blvd.

It is called "unbalance". This might help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Unbalance

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If you are balance, why wouldn't you secondary or tertiary on death or life to be able to fight balance enemies more effectively. A balance prism may be interesting, random swap spell damage to random school type.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
superprinter18 wrote:

There is a spell you can get from Mildred Farseer in Colossus Blvd.

It is called "unbalance". This might help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Unbalance

thx i already have that spell but i guess i should try using it more