Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
So if i understand it. I can have more than one wizard on my account? If not who do i share things with, as i have the family plan and my son is under my account.

Administrator
You can have a maximum of six different wizards on a single account login, to create a new wizard, click ‘NEW’ on the waiting room screen.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ron1259 wrote:
So if i understand it. I can have more than one wizard on my account? If not who do i share things with, as i have the family plan and my son is under my account.

You can share "things" with other wizards on "your" account, if you make more than one wizard. That is done through the Shared Bank in your dorm room or house.

The only thing you can share with your son is Crowns, which is done by "transferring crowns" on this webpage under the "My Accounts" section, after you login as the parental accornt. I am assuming your son is on his own account under your family plan. Hope that's right.

Did I confuse you thoroughly? :(

Armiger
May 10, 2010
ron1259 wrote:

Yes, you can have 6 different wizards on your account. Anything you put into your shared bank, any wizard on your account can access. So, if you get a fire robe and you are life, as long as it is not a "No Trade" item, you can put it into your shared bank, then retrieve it on your fire wizard.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ron1259 wrote:

You use the shared bank to transfer items, that it allows you to, from one wizard to another on the same account, each account can make up to 6 wizards. Many things can be shared between wizards on the same account, clothing, wands, pets, mounts, reagents, pet snacks etc. Some of the things you can not share between wizards are housing, treasure cards or gold. You can not share any of the items with another wizard on another account. In game you can only gift another wizard on another account items from the Crown Shop.

With the family plan you can log into your account online at wizard101.com and control settings for each account and you can only share Crowns between accounts.