Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Take on Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survey Camp: This area is easy because it's the first area.

Grotto: The 10th rank enemies were a surprise, but they have as much health as a 9th rank.

District of the Stars: KI, I believe you switched the stats for the Piscean ice enemies here and the Crustacean ice enemies in the Grotto.

Stellarium: Unimatus is right on par for an instance boss, but Selwyn was a letdown! His health is 2,000 below Unimatus's and is Moon School, consequently making his power pip chance 0.

Floating Land: I was smashed to pieces over and over again with the 10th rank enemies here.

Stormriven: There is a small "hangout" for rank 9 here, but everywhere else is rank 10. I had the most fun here.

Stormriven Hall: I like the mini-instance, but the final boss there only has 3,000 health!

Portico/Lunarium: Seriously?! I had fun battling ELITES and Selwyn's clone Selenor (but Selenor has 2,000 more health).

Science Center: I tore through this place like a dog tears through meat.

Crustacean Empire: The sheer number of bosses here makes up for the sheer lack of enemy difficulty.

Chancel: The rank 10 shark bosses sure were a challenge solo, but why is the FINAL boss only rank 9?

Trial of the Spheres:
Stellar Sanctum: I love puzzles! Plus, Astraeus was rather challenging, I needed help to do him.
Lunar Sanctum: Easy battles, then an easy boss with an easy cheat. KI, could you not have thought of something better than "blade to make shields go bye bye"?
Solar Sanctum: Mithraya was an ultra let down! After a while, the -50% accuracy charms are left in the dust as the player buffs more and more. I had no trouble with her after round 2 - she was just a normal boss then.