Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hertz rotation of teleportation device

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
in grizzelheim. Does anyone know it? I love the sound. It makes me so happy. So, if anyone could pass that info along to me, or even how to recreate the sound myself, I would be so.. so pleased.

Thank you. :)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I do apologize for not having an answer to your question. But I must ask, what are you talking about? The post title says Hertz Rotation of Teleportation Device, what exactly is that and what does it have to do with Grizzleheim ( I apologize in advance if it turns out to be something in the game, I haven't been to Grizzleheim in a while )

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
zelda3456147 wrote:
I do apologize for not having an answer to your question. But I must ask, what are you talking about? The post title says Hertz Rotation of Teleportation Device, what exactly is that and what does it have to do with Grizzleheim ( I apologize in advance if it turns out to be something in the game, I haven't been to Grizzleheim in a while )

lol, not to be rude to the OP, but i agree with Zelda3456147. What are you talking about!

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
he is inquiring of the frequency the teleporting rune stone are emitting.

in other words that hum you hear when your sound is turned on and you are near one or the big white power source.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
hobi wrote:
he is inquiring of the frequency the teleporting rune stone are emitting.

in other words that hum you hear when your sound is turned on and you are near one or the big white power source.

Oh, ok. I guess thats a nice noise :P.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Panitaeo wrote:
in grizzelheim. Does anyone know it? I love the sound. It makes me so happy. So, if anyone could pass that info along to me, or even how to recreate the sound myself, I would be so.. so pleased.

Thank you. :)

HUH? First off, what's a hertz rotation of teleportation device?
Makes no sense....

SECOND OFF.

WHAT in the WORLD are you even talking about?

Please tell me, if you will.

Tiffany Wildrider Level 28 Pyromancer