Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

extra xp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So, i just made it to lvl 70 and i was wondering what happens to the xp you earn after you get lvl 70. I know there is probably going to be a lvl 80 sometime so will the xp you get after lvl 70 go towards lvls 71, 72 andso onsome people may have had this problem with other lvl caps. Thanks for all the replies i know you'll post!

Administrator
No experience is rewarded for duels and quests completed while you are the maximum level of 70. When a player reaches the maximum level, their experience bar disappears, indicating they are not gaining experience from their duels or quests.

When and if we raise the level cap you can once again start earning new experience points from your adventures.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Awww so the xp we get when we are lvl 70 doesn't do anything. In other words we won't get credit for quests we do.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
at level 70 you should be helping other in their questing and refining your skills
so when time come to raise the cap level ... you are better then when you became level 70.