Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I think since we have Zararie now maybe you should make more pets to go with that area, such as a ,rino, monkey,Kowala Bear, and have them all give healing gifts as adults.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Community Leader
I agree. I want more pets that relates to the Zafaria theme. Two pets is not enough.

It would be cool to have a Zebra Solider as a pet for instance or a Rhino Solider. Even a Elephant.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I think there should be a Zebra pet and a Zebra worrier pet that both give cards. The Zebra pet should be a storm pet that gives the storm shark card because the zebras stripes could easily be made into purple lightning bolts. The Zebra worrier could be from the ice, storm, or mith school ( gives 4 pip spell). Thease pets should have a minimum of 50 for there petigree and ther should be dyeable at the paint shop.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
pika47 wrote:
I think there should be a Zebra pet and a Zebra worrier pet that both give cards. The Zebra pet should be a storm pet that gives the storm shark card because the zebras stripes could easily be made into purple lightning bolts. The Zebra worrier could be from the ice, storm, or mith school ( gives 4 pip spell). Thease pets should have a minimum of 50 for there petigree and ther should be dyeable at the paint shop.
I agree they should make an elephant pet, Zebra, And a hippo. Hippo could have the kraken spell it could be pink/purple zebra (what it says above) and elephant could have evil snowman spell i could be blue with tan tusks, It could be an zafaria pets bundle and wysteria should have pets it is like the only world to not have at least 3/4 pets it could be a winged pig or a goblin pet.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I agree they should make an elephant pet, Zebra, And a hippo. Hippo could have the kraken spell it could be pink/purple zebra (what it says above) and elephant could have evil snowman spell i could be blue with tan tusks, It could be an zafaria pets bundle and wysteria should have pets it is like the only world to not have at least 3/4 pets it could be a winged pig or a goblin pet.
First off thenk you for agreeing with me and you menchened wysteria. There should be a quest for a pegisis pet (you can choose to make it a night flame pegasus or a skyracer pegasus).

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
ella2005967 wrote:
I bought a Pet but cannot access it from my backpak. Thoughts?

Bank.