Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Shippuden

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
This might be a strecth but what about working with various japanese anime companies to make several anime based worlds/equipment/spells.
it might be exiting for naruto shippuden fans to duel with famous charachters like the 3rd hokage and pein. or better yet naruto. and before that any naruto fans on wizard 101 plz respond.

Liam Mythforge
Transcended Conjurer
"Lifes drab once you reach the lvl cap."

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Absolutely not. Copyright infringement. Plus, not everyone likes Naruto. I know I don't.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
lokilord234 wrote:
This might be a strecth but what about working with various japanese anime companies to make several anime based worlds/equipment/spells.
it might be exiting for naruto shippuden fans to duel with famous charachters like the 3rd hokage and pein. or better yet naruto. and before that any naruto fans on wizard 101 plz respond.

Liam Mythforge
Transcended Conjurer

World based on Japan will be awesome! In the other hand Mooshu seems a mixture of both Japanese and Chinese.

Yes I'm a Naruto Shippuden Fan!

Is good idea, don't worry some people on the post forum will always have something to say against you, I'm use to it.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Ok, I dont know if I agree with Naruto based worlds... But anyone feel like a... uh.... I dunno. HYLIAN WORLD!?!?!?! I know a lot more people like Legend of Zelda more then Naruto including me, (No offence Naruto peeps ) so maybe there should be a world voting box in the commons, so KI puts 2 random worlds int he box, then the world most voted for becomes the new world :D I dunno. Just adding a conversation here :D

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Daviato wrote:
lokilord234 wrote:

Liam Mythforge
Transcended Conjurer

World based on Japan will be awesome! In the other hand Mooshu seems a mixture of both Japanese and Chinese.

Yes I'm a Naruto Shippuden Fan!

Is good idea, don't worry some people on the post forum will always have something to say against you, I'm use to it.
This would be a copyright infringement.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
lokilord234 wrote:

Liam Mythforge
Transcended Conjurer

some people will be confused and be like who the heck is naruto
and besides doesnt naruto have that uh inapropriot ninjitsu that turns him into a girl just saying that might be not appropriot for young wizards
besides my brother use to watch the show and trust me there pretty violent and not right for kids

besides that will be copyright unless they asked for permission from the makers of naruto

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
this sounds like an awful idea and will never happen. i don't know what your thinking

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
Absolutely not. Copyright infringement. Plus, not everyone likes Naruto. I know I don't.

Agreed.
And Wizard101 is Wizard 101 not Naruto, Harry Potter or any other game. The whole idea is to keep it fresh and unique unto itself.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
:D I think that would be a good idea! I am an anime fan but also a huge Naruto fan! I think instead of copying Naruto, It should just be an anime based world with anime people and cute chibi characters. ~Amy Legendheart lvl 53 Balance