Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Insane bolt as an x spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
I know there are people who constantly argue about how insane bolt functions and may be is actually is a issue, may be it isnt. I'm just making my oppinion on what I think it should be, cause I think if its really true that insane bolt is 80 20% then may be something should be done. So here goes my idea.

1 pip 30 70%

2 pips 40 60%

3 pips 50 50%

4 pips 60 40%

5 pips 70 30%

6 pips 80 20%

7 pips 90 10%

1-7 pips

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mkt3 wrote:
I know there are people who constantly argue about how insane bolt functions and may be is actually is a issue, may be it isnt. I'm just making my oppinion on what I think it should be, cause I think if its really true that insane bolt is 80 20% then may be something should be done. So here goes my idea.

1 pip 30 70%

2 pips 40 60%

3 pips 50 50%

4 pips 60 40%

5 pips 70 30%

6 pips 80 20%

7 pips 90 10%

1-7 pips

then it wont be resort bolt anymore
btw they made it so bolt treasures are no pvp

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
Yeah it should be a x spell because its not fair that it can do a thousand damage or less.It should include pips ,(depending on how much you have. I agree with the guy who wrote the message.Insane bolt is also not a fair spell if your pvping with it.
:-)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
NO I had enough with my Storm spells always constantly changing.

This is ridicules, other schools have become as powerful as Storm, and Storm didn't get any improvements!

Srsly, give Storm More Health if other schools get More Damage and Higher Damage spells.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I like insane bolt just the way it is. I'll use it cause its fun, and the thing starts backfiring it seems to continue backfiring and killing me time and time again.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
insane bolt was meant to be a "last resort" spell. with this out into effect it would no longer be last resort spell.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
alvarito99 wrote:
Yeah it should be a x spell because its not fair that it can do a thousand damage or less.It should include pips ,(depending on how much you have. I agree with the guy who wrote the message.Insane bolt is also not a fair spell if your pvping with it.
:-)

they blocked the tc version for pvp