Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What am I dong wrong in the Labyrinth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
I have been trying to conquer the Labyrinth for 3 weeks. I had to walk away from the game for a week because I was so frustrated.

Today I entered the Labyrinth through the portal in the Bascillica and made my way to the Labyrinth entrance. After I entered I met up with Dimitri Ironchains and completed the quest to get the key from the Silver Sentenial. I then went to the pedestals and opened the bridges. The next quest was to defeat the 3 criminals.

The first one was Zora Steelweilder and I defeated her and her minion.
The next "in order" was Andor Bristleback. I defeated him but his minion defeated me. So I was back in the Bascillica where I refilled my blue bottle and headed back to the Labyrinth.

I got back, went through the bridges and my quest was still to defeat Andor Bristleback. The only problem was he never showed up. However the 3rd criminal Devora Shadowcrown did show up and I defeated her and her minion.

I had purchased elixirs to help me do this quest on my own, and they were certainly helping. But by the time I had defeated the Silver Sentinel, Zora and Devora, and then waited around for 20 minutes looking for Andor, my elixor time had run out. So I purchased another 30 minutes worth of the elixirs in an attempt to finally complete this quest. But again, at the end of the 30 minutes Andor never showed up.

I did do this quest with a group in one of my first go arounds, but they snatched all the drops and then ran on and I couldn't complete the quest because I still did not have the Portal stone.

This is extremely frustrating. I cannot go further in this game until I complete the Labyrinth quest, but every time I do it there seems to be issues.

Why didn't Andor show up again? Is it because I battled them out of order? What am I doing wrong? After about a dozen times I am ready to throw in the towel and quit Wizard101. I am a Lvl 50 Grandmaster Myth Wizard.

Thanks much for any help. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Unfortunately, sometimes the game can glitch if you are defeated during a duel with an active quest. Doesn't happen all the time, but sounds like you encountered that glitch.

If you want, I'm willing to meet up with you outside the dungeon this weekend. I have a level 70 and can bring friends who are all level 70 too. Dungeon should go by quick. Just reply to this post with your character name, realm you play on and time (in CST) that you want to meet up. If you are in America, the best time for me is in the mornings due to the time difference.

Remember, it might take up to 24 hours to post in this thread.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
Kingurz, thank you for replying. I just now saw your response. I appreciate your offer of assistance. As you may not see this in time before the weekend is over, as it is already past noon on Saturday, would you be able to meet up with me next Saturday morning (March 3rd) ? If so, I will be in the Unicorn realm at 8:00 am CST. Is that too early? My character name is Destiny Pearlheart. I will already be in the Labyrinth area and you can port to me. What is your character's name?

Again thanks.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
Kingurz, as luck would have it, just after I sent my first note to you, a player asked me to port to him in the Labyrinth. Finally, I completed the quest. Thanks again for you kind offer, but I will not need to do it agin next Saturday.

Good Questing
Destiny Pearlheart

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
foretold wrote:
Kingurz, as luck would have it, just after I sent my first note to you, a player asked me to port to him in the Labyrinth. Finally, I completed the quest. Thanks again for you kind offer, but I will not need to do it agin next Saturday.

Good Questing
Destiny Pearlheart

No problem. At least you made it through that dungeon!!!