Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A vendor that sells every reagent

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
HI everyone! I know a lot of wizards out there like to craft their own items, am I right? Well ya know what bugs me so much? That I can never find any reagents I need such as diamonds. I know there is a transmute crafting for them, but 15 ore is to much, even if ore is an easy find. So, I was thinking, besides the bazaar, because I never find the rare stuff I need there, that there could be a vendor that sells every single reagent in the game. Does anyone support this idea? And another thing. Some wizards can't get past wizard city, so they may just want these reagents to. You know, for their crafting. So maybe this crafter could be placed in the shopping district, Olde Town, or maybe even the commons. And for those low level and non-subscribing wizards, maybe he/she could sell some recipes? I know this is a crazy idea, but crafters will support the idea! GO CRAFTING!
-Nicholas DragonFlame Transcended Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
This would make crafting way to easy.

Though I, too, am having trouble finding enough sunstones, aether and such to make house teleporters and the spirit drums for Zamunda, I would not like to see a vendor that sells these reagents without a limited supply (like the bazzar has). I want a challenge when crafting, and I'd imagine that that's what crafting was intended as: an extra challenge. A vendor that sells every reagent would take away almost all of that challenge (you'd have to find treasure cards for some recipes and and buy the recipes, that's it).

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Well, you kinda get what I'm sying. I mean't that not every single reagent. I know it sounded that way, but I mean like rare drops from bosses or lucky finds from another reagent. Just those. And the person could be hidden. And the prices very high. It would still be a challenge for crafting, but I think either respies need one less reagent or just no rare finds. Got me now? Doesnt that sound easy?

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
No no no no no. Crafting was meant to take time and be a challenge. The rare hard to get reagents would have to be extremely expensive. This would take no effort what so ever which would ruin the point.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I think there should be a vendor that sells all crafting items for your level (not reagents) in your house/dorm even the rare things for non-subsribers or people who have lost their membership.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009