Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Life Spell that attacks all Enemies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think life should have a attack all enemies spell earlier into the game, while fire and ice are casting there meteor strikes and blizzards, life is using there centaurs and satyr's, lvl 58 is quite a long time to get the spell, even though its a pet spell. I was just wondering if you could have like a spell around level 25-40 that does damage to all enemies. i even thought up a few ideas, like a nest of ants that come out and attack the enemies or a flock of birds, even a huge ninja turtle that slices at the enemies!

-David Soulthief
Life Lvl 38

Defender
May 29, 2011
vadermarley112 wrote:
I think life should have a attack all enemies spell earlier into the game, while fire and ice are casting there meteor strikes and blizzards, life is using there centaurs and satyr's, lvl 58 is quite a long time to get the spell, even though its a pet spell. I was just wondering if you could have like a spell around level 25-40 that does damage to all enemies. i even thought up a few ideas, like a nest of ants that come out and attack the enemies or a flock of birds, even a huge ninja turtle that slices at the enemies!

-David Soulthief
Life Lvl 38

I think its to late to fill in a spell unto those levels, but I do have an idea.

All schools could get a spell after mooshu and then life could get an all enemies spell a little earlier

Mycin legendreamer

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
If life gets one spell then every other class has to get a new spell. Plus KI isn't going to think of one because there have other things to attend to... maybe perhaps another world. And people quit saying Avalon is going to be the next world, you have no idea what will happen. It can be like another side quest world like Grizzleheim (Also Wintertusk but it really doesnt count since its just an add on to Grizzleheim) and Wysteria. Plus i think either late summer/fall we might get some hints of a new world.

Sorry about some of the irrelevant info I can just talk and talk...

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I totally agree with you about a multihit spell for life school before Forest Lord. Life school's low hit strength is a huge drawback for my attention span as a player, and combined with it's lack of a lower level multihit spell, I absolutely hate questing on my theurgist. I've had a level thirty life character gathering dust for over a year now. Would definitely play with her more if a lower rank spell were added for life that hit all enemies.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Us life wizards need more All hits, without forest lord, we are the weakest class, what does KI expect? we need All hits

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
They do have an all hit spell. Its a heal. Because life school's focus in on Healing.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Panitaeo wrote:
They do have an all hit spell. Its a heal. Because life school's focus in on Healing.
They mean All hit Attack, not a Heal all Friends spell. I agree with the one who said to make spells for after Mooshu. If you can come up with some spells for every class appropriate for that level, I would love to hear them!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Panitaeo wrote:

If something is an "all hit spell" then it is a hit. otherwise what you said it was an "all heal spell." the only "all hit spell" they have is forest lord. But life isn't like the other schools. it has healing which is why they dont have as many attacks as the other schools. because they're special :)