Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thing you would what to see in wizard

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this is just an idea of what you would want to see in wizard101.

one of mine would be watching videos with wizard friends in your house/dorm(this is just an old idea that never came to be)

post you idea and commit on others(keep it fun)

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
darkjohns wrote:
this is just an idea of what you would want to see in wizard101.

one of mine would be watching videos with wizard friends in your house/dorm(this is just an old idea that never came to be)

post you idea and commit on others(keep it fun)

Uh, I don't recall ever seeing movie theaters in any wizard movie I have seen.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
sorry but this is what the whole Dorms forum is for posting idea's.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Nice idea and I would like to see a Storm boss that if you beat you can get a (of course) reasonable wish for say create a house, spell, equipment, world, decorations that you can put in the shop or school and spiral and a wish you can add a store that would be
OFF THE HOOK

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
iissaaaacccc wrote:
Nice idea and I would like to see a Storm boss that if you beat you can get a (of course) reasonable wish for say create a house, spell, equipment, world, decorations that you can put in the shop or school and spiral and a wish you can add a store that would be
OFF THE HOOK
It would be next to impossible with programming, and it could unbalance PvP with create your own spells. As for what I would like to see: Capture the Banner game (See my post "Capture the Banner" for details)