Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Crafting Mission

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
I can't seem to find who to see to get the Legendary Crafting mission. Can someone let me know where to look?
Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
one of the first quests when you get into Zafaria has to deal with a Lion dude having his stuff stolen from him. After you do his quest he goes to boabob (forgive my spelling) market .. go see him, he'll give you that quest.

Have fun :) I'm on it now!

~Tatiana BlueFlame

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Thanks for the help Tatiana. I still can't seem to get the mission. It might be because I wasn't crafting when I did the mission for that character. I wonder if there is any way to still get the mission or if I've missed may chance.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragonladyauntie wrote:
Thanks for the help Tatiana. I still can't seem to get the mission. It might be because I wasn't crafting when I did the mission for that character. I wonder if there is any way to still get the mission or if I've missed may chance.

It should not matter when you take/get this quest. It looks like you have to take the quest from the guy up around the corner there in Cross Roads and complete that before the one in the Market allows you to have the craft quest from him.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
dragonladyauntie wrote:
I can't seem to find who to see to get the Legendary Crafting mission. Can someone let me know where to look?

Thanks!

I am trying to figure how to level up in crafting at all. I can't do any. All say I need novice or something else. How do I become a higher level crafter. I can't find any quests for it. I did the one in wizard city and got the basic crafting station but I am trying to get the equipment crafting station and I can't find it which it probably wouldn't work either because my basic one won't work. Please help!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
thartley wrote:
dragonladyauntie wrote:

Thanks!

I am trying to figure how to level up in crafting at all. I can't do any. All say I need novice or something else. How do I become a higher level crafter. I can't find any quests for it. I did the one in wizard city and got the basic crafting station but I am trying to get the equipment crafting station and I can't find it which it probably wouldn't work either because my basic one won't work. Please help!

In order to advance in crafting you have to do the craft quest in each world, if you did the one from Wizard City she has the quest to send you to the next person you need to see in Krock Land, when you hand in that one you are directed to the one in Marleybone and so on. Each world craft quest you complete you get a badge for so you can craft higher level items. Currently my Life wizard is the only one that can craft everything and has made quite a bit of gear to put in my shared bank for my other wizards, she also has all the stations and a room in the palace for them.

Stations can be purchased in the lands furniture shops you get the quests in or usually the bazaar, most reagents can also be purchased at the bazaar accept for rare ones you must figure out how to find on your own. If you have been collecting all a long you probably have the ingredients for most though Mooshu, gems and vials needed usually I get from the reagent vendor which is located by the craft quest giver, in DragonSprye crafting gets a little more difficult and I had to buy a transmute for the Diamonds and collect a ton of ore.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You have to be in zafaria's storyline/finished it and have grandmaster artisan then talk to koyate in baobob market.