Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets over epic.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
I think there should be pets over epic to here goes!

elder-1500, extra talent and derby talent

Legendary-2000, extra talent and derby talent

Well, thats all i could think of so, try to think of more!

I know there is teen, adult, ancient, and epic fields in pet derby on practice, may be they could make a elder field in celestia and a legendary field for zafaria.

Mycin legenddreamer pet derby warlord

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
mkt3 wrote:
I think there should be pets over epic to here goes!

elder-1500, extra talent and derby talent

Legendary-2000, extra talent and derby talent

Well, thats all i could think of so, try to think of more!

I know there is teen, adult, ancient, and epic fields in pet derby on practice, may be they could make a elder field in celestia and a legendary field for zafaria.

Oh my gosh! That will be awesome, hehe more crowns to spend on mega snacks! I love the idea. :P

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
From epic to elder? Hold! Why wouldn't the order be:
Baby
Teen
Adult
Elder
Ancient
Epic
Legendary

Even if it was like that, let's face the facts! Wizards would be the new overpowered generation like this :x Imagine this!:
May cast Balanceblade
Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Spritely
Unicorn
MC Tower Shield or even:
Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Sharp-Shot
Pain Giver
Spritely
Unicorn

Wizards will be able to heal like crazy, have epic resist along with many other stats, have amazing accuracy with epic resist + damage boost + heals, and many more comboes I don't want to know of.

Defender
May 29, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
From epic to elder? Hold! Why wouldn't the order be:
Baby
Teen
Adult
Elder
Ancient
Epic
Legendary
I also agree but that might be too much trouble to already change it.

Even if it was like that, let's face the facts! Wizards would be the new overpowered generation like this :x Imagine this!:
May cast Balanceblade
Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Spritely
Unicorn
MC Tower Shield or even:
Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Sharp-Shot
Pain Giver
Spritely
Unicorn

Wizards will be able to heal like crazy, have epic resist along with many other stats, have amazing accuracy with epic resist + damage boost + heals, and many more comboes I don't want to know of.

I agree, so how bout this

elder- 2000 10 energy

legendary- 4000 12 energy

So in order to get the stats you say, it would an extremley large amount of time.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the game is already too easy and a large number of players are walking around with perfect pets, extra talents on them is just going to make the game worse, besides... who wants to do 4000 more pet points to gain another talent that most likely will fail

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Defender
May 29, 2011
seasnake wrote:
the game is already too easy and a large number of players are walking around with perfect pets, extra talents on them is just going to make the game worse, besides... who wants to do 4000 more pet points to gain another talent that most likely will fail

How will it make the game worse? You said it yourself, who wants to gain 4,000 points for a talent that will most likely fail. Well, i know lots of people who would .You know, people work hard for perfect pets, they dont come free. Only some one who has one would understand. And, it wont be easy to do 4,000 with 12 energy. It would probably make the game better actually. If they want to risk the time doing it, then they will. Besides... people who get a pet to epic and dont like will get too more chances to improve. People will work hard to earn what they deserve. ( might even put money in kingsisle's pocket! ) Who said the game wont get harder? Whats to easy for you might be hard for some one else. People say the game is easy cause they work hard to get things that make the game easy. Kingsisle took a big leap on from celestia gear to waterworks gear creating a gap which zafaria filled in, most likely level 80 gear will be better, hopefully. Pets dont make the game easier, its that waterworks gear was realeased way to early.

Jason dreamgiver

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Then talents I want:

Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Pip O' Plenty
Pain Giver
Fire Giver
The accuracy talent (lol)/Spritely/Unicorn

I would get:
+10% resist
+5% resist
+5% power pip chance
+6% Boost
+6% Fire Boost
+6% Accuracy
SO overpowered :)

Lol.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
Then talents I want:

Spell Proof
Spell Defy
Pip O' Plenty
Pain Giver
Fire Giver
The accuracy talent (lol)/Spritely/Unicorn

I would get:
+10% resist
+5% resist
+5% power pip chance
+6% Boost
+6% Fire Boost
+6% Accuracy
SO overpowered :)

Lol.

How much time would it take? How many hatches? How many gold? You would have to work hard, therefore you would get what you worked for. There is nothing wrong with that. Your probably wouldnt be the only one anyway. People, its only plus two talents, its not that much for the price of 2000, 10 energy, then 4000, 12 energy.