Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mundane City!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I was thinking, if we come from this world, we should be able to go into it. There should be a whole new villain, called Cygorith, who wants to control all of the technology in the mundane world. So, he puts enchantments on technology, like computers, and the turn evil so you have to defeat them before they take over the world. Tell me what you think.
-Noah Windflame lvl 68 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
I was thinking, if we come from this world, we should be able to go into it. There should be a whole new villain, called Cygorith, who wants to control all of the technology in the mundane world. So, he puts enchantments on technology, like computers, and the turn evil so you have to defeat them before they take over the world. Tell me what you think.
-Noah Windflame lvl 68 Pyromancer

plz no side worlds
ki needs to work on the moreganth ark if they make a new world and besides doesnt ot sound weird battling a computer in a game with a compute irl

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Mundane world, lol. Truer words have never been spoken. However, like I have said, Earth might ruin the whole "Alternate dimension filled with Wizards" feel to the game.