Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a grizzled problem !!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
i have got done milkrom keep and waiting for bjord ironclaws to send me to ravenscar and im pretty confused am i suppose to do all of marleybone and finish to go to mooshu and then he calls me back im pretty confused i need help thanks nathan firetalon p.s why does one of the shops in grizzlehiem say funature and castles but there is no castles i understand there is a castle called wacth hall but is there any other please one of the teachers help me or any students

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
hawkersand wrote:
i have got done milkrom keep and waiting for bjord ironclaws to send me to ravenscar and im pretty confused am i suppose to do all of marleybone and finish to go to mooshu and then he calls me back im pretty confused i need help thanks nathan firetalon p.s why does one of the shops in grizzlehiem say funature and castles but there is no castles i understand there is a castle called wacth hall but is there any other please one of the teachers help me or any students

In order to go to Ravenscar you must defeat Jotun and be level 40.

I agree the castle shop is confusing, the house offered by the Shop button is the only one offered that is Grizzlehiem themed.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
GH is completed in stages unless you leveled up to Grand Master-or higher before hand, ie completeing Main Storyline Quests first; so level a bit and then you should get the call to move to next area. There are two GH themed houses, one is Dragon Fjord, located in Crown Shop, the other is Crafted: Watchtower Hall. Hope that answers your questions.