Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what the ???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
i got bored and went to krokatopia and went to the balance teacher. i talked to him and it said i had a quest for him called "balancing egg." i looked up that quest and it is for balance only so whats up with that. i am a level 70 storm, not a balance!

(James Soulhunter, Level 70 Storm)

P.S: finally became a level 70

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bb52 wrote:
i got bored and went to krokatopia and went to the balance teacher. i talked to him and it said i had a quest for him called "balancing egg." i looked up that quest and it is for balance only so whats up with that. i am a level 70 storm, not a balance!

(James Soulhunter, Level 70 Storm)

P.S: finally became a level 70

weird a fire wizard had the same problem
maybe look for this post
balancing egg isnt right for me

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well, I'm a lvl 42 balance wizard and I just learned hydra. Alhazred then said to meet him in krokotopia, on the subject of secret rituals. Can anybody help me?

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I am a lvl 33 balance wizard and at lvl 30 I got the message to go see Alhazred and I got the same message to go see him for a new spell. Now at lvl 33 I get the same message and can not get or do anything. Since the last response on this was 2008 it is now 2012, when is this going to be fixed?

Four years? Come on now.