Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New simple spells.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2011
Ok, so here are some new simple spells.
First off, dispel all enemies 4 pips (fire myth storm balance death life ice will get this spell for there own school) Oh and I'm not good at naming so no names. All spells are 100%

Fire 4 pips
steal all blades from opponent

Myth 3 pips
remove all traps

Storm 3 pips
remove all wards ( negatice charms, I think its called wards )

Balance 4 pips
Dispel any school

Death 3 or 2 pips
sacrifice 500 health for 100% weakness

Life 4 pips
absorb 500 all friends

Ice 4 pips
Steal all shields from opponent

All atral spells are zero pips and 100%

Star dispel
dispel any star spell or cancle one from opponent

Moon dispel
dispel any moon spel or cancle it from opponent

Sun
remove an enchant from a spell or dispel an orginal sun spell

I also have some enchants for healing

lvl 72 + 200 heal
lvl 74 + 250
lvl 76 + 350
lvl 78 + 450

Thank you for reading!
Mycin Legenddreamer( lvl 70 myth warlord pvp and derby )
Jason dreamgiver( lvl 62 death )

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mkt3 wrote:
First off, dispel all enemies 4 pips (fire myth storm balance death life ice will get this spell for there own school) Oh and I'm not good at naming so no names.

Huh?

Fire 4 pips

Fair enough, but 4 pips?

Myth 3 pips
remove all traps

Shatter removes all wards.

Storm 3 pips
remove all wards ( negatice charms, I think its called wards)

Wards are the umbrella term for traps and shields, so Myth already has this spell.

Balance 4 pips
Dispel any school

A global dispel? Hmm...okay.

Death 3 or 2 pips

Wouldn't that be a like Dark Pact except you cast a dispel instead of a blade?

Life 4 pips
absorb 500 all friends

Spirit Armor absorbs 400, and like Legion Shield it needs to be weakened in order for it to be cast as an AOE. Other than that, it's good.

Ice 4 pips

It should be 5 pips.

As for the Astral dispels they completely defeat the purpose of Astral spells.

Defender
May 29, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
mkt3 wrote:
First off, dispel all enemies 4 pips (fire myth storm balance death life ice will get this spell for there own school) Oh and I'm not good at naming so no names.

Huh?

Fire 4 pips

Fair enough, but 4 pips?

Myth 3 pips
remove all traps

Shatter removes all wards.

Storm 3 pips
remove all wards ( negatice charms, I think its called wards)

Wards are the umbrella term for traps and shields, so Myth already has this spell.

Balance 4 pips
Dispel any school

A global dispel? Hmm...okay.

Death 3 or 2 pips

Wouldn't that be a like Dark Pact except you cast a dispel instead of a blade?

Life 4 pips
absorb 500 all friends

Spirit Armor absorbs 400, and like Legion Shield it needs to be weakened in order for it to be cast as an AOE. Other than that, it's good.

Ice 4 pips

It should be 5 pips.

As for the Astral dispels they completely defeat the purpose of Astral spells.

I completely disagree with you. 1. The steal blade fire spell is 2 pips so 4 pips seems fair. 2. shatter removes all shields not traps. This myth spell removes traps from self. 3. I meant stuff like weakness for storm my bad. 4. How is it like dark pact, its a weakness not a blade. 5. I somewhat agee about the life spell it should be five pips. 6. I agree ice should be five pips 7. All schools have a dispel so why leave out the astral spells? Sun heals does not defeat the purpose of sun. Sun is for enchanting spells not just increasing damage. If i was defeating the purpose of star moon or sun, I would be making attacks of them. Finally, 8. This is the response to your "huh" . I meant for example, myth dispel all enemies 4 pips. Except all schools will get this spell for there own school.

I think you were just looking for a way to disagree with me, sorry if i was rude

Survivor
May 01, 2010
how come my levewl 63 spell thread didnt even have a "this message board is moderated" message? I spent an hour typing the stupid thing up!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
mkt3 wrote:
1. The steal blade fire spell is 2 pips so 4 pips seems fair.

There's a difference between stealing one blade and stealing all the blades. Doubling the price of the spell doesn't automatically make the spell reasonable. The price has to be higher than that.

2. shatter removes all shields not traps. This myth spell removes traps from self.

Excuse me, I was thinking of a different spell. So a mass Cleanse Ward? I don't see how that can come in handy anywhere but PvP.

3. I meant stuff like weakness for storm my bad.

The only other debuff besides Weakness reduce accuracy, and removing mass dispels is unnecessary.

4. How is it like dark pact, its a weakness not a blade.

I just explained this.

5. I somewhat agee about the life spell it should be five pips.

It would also make the spell useless. This spell needs to be able to be cast quickly .

6. I agree ice should be five pips

7. All schools have a dispel so why leave out the astral spells? Sun heals does not defeat the purpose of sun. Sun is for enchanting spells not just increasing damage. If i was defeating the purpose of star moon or sun, I would be making attacks of them.

They're not schools; they're just magic.

Finally, 8. This is the response to your "huh" . I meant for example, myth dispel all enemies 4 pips. Except all schools will get this spell for there own school.

I guess it's a good idea.

I think you were just looking for a way to disagree with me, sorry if i was rude

Um...no, I wasn't. Nobody's ideas are perfect, and I was just pointing out what I think are flaws.